The word “family” has many meanings and also holds a special place in an individual’s life.
Representative image. Wikimedia Commons
The International Day of Families is celebrated on May 15 every year. The day aims to highlight the importance of the family as the most essential element of social solidarity and a peaceful society.
The word “family” has many meanings and also holds a special place in an individual’s life. Taking the time to spend time with loved ones and reconnect with family can be the best thing ever.
This year, the theme of the International Day of Families, “Families and urbanization”, aims to raise awareness of the need for sustainable and family-friendly urban policies.
Urbanization is one of the most significant trends shaping our world, and the lives and well-being of families as a whole.
Sustainable urbanization is linked to the achievement of several Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) such as eradicating poverty, achieving good health and well-being, making cities safe and sustainable as well as reducing inequalities in the world . These SDGs and their achievement depend on how well urbanization is managed to benefit families and improve the well-being of all generations living in cities.
As we prepare to celebrate the day, here are some of the messages and quotes to celebrate the occasion:
- I am happy to call you my family. Celebrating this day with you is nothing but a pure blessing from God. Have a nice family day.
- Family means no one is left behind or forgotten – David Ogden Stiers
- We will always be by your side no matter the situation. I love you so much, have a nice family day!
- “Family is the most important thing in life, everything I do, my greatest achievements and achievements are for you. Happy to have a family.
- A happy family is an important pillar of a happy society. May families come together and spread peace and love. Happy International Day of Families.
- Having a family means you are part of something very special. It means that you will love and be loved all your life.
- The family is the first essential unit of human society.
Read all Latest news, New trends, Cricket News, bollywood news,
India News and Entertainment News here. Follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.