England are set to face Wales in their final Group B game of the 2022 World Cup next week.
The Three Lions all but secured their place in the tournament’s round of 16 despite their lackluster draw against the United States on Friday.
Meanwhile, Wales must beat England to keep their hopes of progress alive.
This should spark an exciting clash between the British rivals in Qatar.
England v Wales: Kick-off date and time
The Group B meeting will take place on Tuesday 29 November.
Kick-off at Ahmad bin Ali Stadium in Al Rayyan is scheduled for 7pm UK time, which is 10pm in Qatar.
Iran will face the United States at the same time at Al Thumama Stadium in Doha.
England v Wales: How to listen on the radio
Full Al Rayyan coverage will be live on talkSPORT, with our pre-match build-up extended from 5pm.
Adrian Durham will be your host and commentary will come from Jim Proudfoot and former England defender Stuart Pearce and former Wales striker Dean Saunders.
talkSPORT.com will also host a live blog for all the action.
talkSPORT World Cup 2022 coverage
talkSPORT will provide wall-to-wall coverage of the 2022 World Cup
We will broadcast all 64 matches of the tournament live, with over 600 hours of coverage on our network.
You can tune into talkSPORT and talkSPORT 2 via our free online streaming service at talkSPORT.com.
talkSPORT is widely available across the UK via DAB digital radio and on 1089 or 1053 AM.
You can also download the talkSPORT app or ask your smart speaker to play talkSPORT.
England v Wales: Squad rosters and news
Kyle Walker could be involved after missing the first two games of the tournament through injury.
James Maddison has had limited involvement in training since the Three Lions have been in Qatar and could miss again.
For Wales, they will start with Danny Ward in goal after Wayne Hennessey was sent off in their late loss to Iran.
- Goalkeepers: Jordan Pickford, Nick Pope, Aaron Ramsdale
- Defenders: Trent Alexander-Arnold, Conor Coady, Eric Dier, Harry Maguire, Luke Shaw, John Stones, Kieran Trippier, Kyle Walker Ben White
- Midfielders: Jude Bellingham, Mason Mount, Kalvin Phillips, Declan Rice, Jordan Henderson, Conor Gallagher
- Attackers: Marcus Rashford, Phil Foden, Jack Grealish, Harry Kane, Bukayo Saka, Raheem Sterling, Callum Wilson, James Maddison
- Goalkeepers: Wayne Hennessey, Danny Ward, Adam Davies
- Defenders: Ben Davies, Ben Cabango, Tom Lockyer, Joe Rodon, Chris Mepham, Ethan Ampadu, Chris Gunter, Neco Williams, Connor Roberts
- Midfielders: Sorba Thomas, Joe Allen, Matthew Smith, Dylan Levitt, Harry Wilson, Joe Morrell, Jonny Williams, Aaron Ramsey
- Forwards: Rubin Colwill, Gareth Bale, Kieffer Moore, Mark Harris, Brennan Johnson, Daniel James
Watch the World Cup with talkSPORT
At talkSPORT we are powered by fans, so come join us for the ultimate World Cup fan experience this winter – at the talkSPORT fan zone.
In a huge covered room under the arches of Waterloo in London, we will bring you live screenings of every World Cup game.
There will be Q&A with talkSPORT talent, you’ll be part of our live shows and plenty of food and drink will be on offer too.
Come and have the best World Cup fan experience in London – and enjoy a complimentary pint – with tickets for all matches on sale HERE!