It’s a date with fate for Everton and boss Sean Dyche as they go into their final game of the season knowing that a win over Bournemouth will ensure their survival in the English Premier League.
A vital stoppage-time goal from Colombian defender Yerry Mina earned the Toffees what could prove a crucial point against Wolves last time out. The result gave Everton a two-point advantage over 18th-placed Leicester ahead of Sunday’s final matches of the season.
With their top fighter status achieved a few weeks ago, Bournemouth don’t have much to play to go into this game, but have already beaten Everton convincingly twice this season and could be looking for revenge, having been relegated to Goodison Park in 2020. .
Below we will describe the best live tv streaming services to use to watch the game live wherever you are in the world.
Everton v AFC Bournemouth: When and where?
Everton host Bournemouth at Goodison Park on Sunday May 28. Kick-off is scheduled for 4.30pm BST local time in the UK (11:30 a.m. ET, 8:30 p.m. PT in the US and 2:30 a.m. AEST in the early hours of Monday, May 29 in Australia).
How to watch Everton vs Bournemouth game online from anywhere using a VPN
If you’re unable to view the game locally, you may need another way to watch the game – this is where using a VPN can come in handy. A VPN is also the best way to stop your ISP from throttling your game day speeds by encrypting your traffic, and it’s also a great idea if you’re traveling and find yourself connected to a Wi-Fi network, and want to add an extra layer of privacy for your devices and connections.
With a VPN, you can virtually switch locations on your phone, tablet, or laptop to access the game. Most VPNs, like our Editors’ Choice, ExpressVPNmake it really easy to do.
Using a VPN to watch or stream sports is legal in all countries where VPNs are legal, including the US, UK, and Canada, as long as you have a legitimate subscription to the service that you broadcast. You need to make sure your VPN is set up correctly to prevent leaks: Even when VPNs are legal, the streaming service can terminate the account of anyone it believes is circumventing properly applied blackout restrictions.
Looking for other options? Be sure to check out some of the other great VPN offers is taking place at the moment.
Stream the Everton v Bournemouth game live in the USA
This EPL luminaire is diffused on Peacock. You will need a Peacock Premium or Premium Plus account to watch the game live.
Stream the Everton v Bournemouth game live in the UK
Premier League rights in the UK are split between Sky Sports, BT Sport and Amazon Prime Video. This game is exclusive to Sky Sports, broadcast on its Sky Sports Main Event, Premier League and Ultra channels. If you already have Sky Sports in your TV package, you can stream the game via its Sky Go app, but cord-cutters will want to set up with a Now account and a Now Sports subscription to stream the game.
Stream the Everton v Bournemouth game live in Canada
If you want to stream this EPL clash live in Canada, you’ll need to subscribe to FuboTV Canada. The service has exclusive rights to this Premier League season.
Stream the Everton v Bournemouth match live in Australia
Football fans Down Under can watch this EPL match on the Optus Sport streaming service, which shows every Premier League game from the final day of the season live in Australia.
Quick tips for streaming the Premier League using a VPN
- With four variables in play – your ISP, browser, video streaming provider and VPN – your experience and success when streaming EPL matches may vary.
- If you don’t see your desired location as the default option for ExpressVPN, try using the “search for a city or country” option.
- If you’re having trouble getting the game after turning on your VPN and setting it to the correct viewing area, there are two things you can try for a quick fix. First, log into your streaming service subscription account and make sure that the address registered for the account is an address in the correct viewing area. If not, you may need to change the physical address registered in your account. Second, some smart TVs – like Roku – don’t have VPN apps that you can install directly on the device itself. Instead, you’ll need to install the VPN on your router or whatever mobile hotspot you use (like your phone) so that any device on its Wi-Fi network will now appear in the correct viewing location.
- All of the VPN providers we recommend have helpful instructions on their main site for quickly installing the VPN on your router. In some cases with Smart TV services, after installing a cable network’s sports app, you will be asked to verify a numeric code or click on a link sent to your registered email address for your Smart TV . This is where having a VPN on your router will also help, as both devices will appear in the correct place.
- And remember, browsers can often give away location despite using a VPN, so make sure you’re using a privacy-focused browser to connect to your services. We normally recommend Brave.