A furious Donald Trump demanded that the “terrorists” who vandalized his golf course in Scotland be “treated harshly” by the authorities.
Pro-Palestine activists targeted the Trump Turnberry course on March 8, leading to the clubhouse in red painting while crushing the message “Gaza is not a sale of 4” in green.
Other messages, including the “F — Trump” and “Free Palestine” sentences, have also been painted on various surfaces in the 800 acres complex.
A 33 -year -old man was charged as part of the incident and should appear in court on Monday, while a 75 -year -old man and a 67 -year -old woman were also arrested but were released while waiting for new surveys.
The action of the Palestine group claimed the responsibility of the law and said that the course belonging to Trump had been targeted due to the US government’s plans to “clean ethnically Gaza”.
In a statement, the group said they “rejected treatment with Donald Trump from Gaza as it was his property to dispose as he wants”.
“To specify this, we have shown him that his own property is not immune to acts of resistance,” they added.
Going to Truth Social to express his frustrations on Sunday evening, Trump said: “I was informed by the Prime Minister Starmer of the United Kingdom, which they caught the terrorists who attacked the magnificent Turnberry, in Scotland.
“They have made serious damage and, hope, will be treated harshly. The three people who did this are in prison. You cannot leave things like this attack happens, and I greatly appreciate the work of the Starmer Prime Minister and British police. ”
Trump Turnberry published a statement following the attack denouncing him as a “childish criminal act” and said he would guarantee that he does not affect his activities.
Keir Starmer had a phone call with Trump on Sunday evening, in which the two leaders agreed to maintain the pressure on Vladimir Putin to accept a cease-fire in Ukraine.
Following news from the call, Palestine Action published a statement that was read: “While Trump moaned on his golf course, and Starmer the console, the bombs provided by the United States continue to beat Gaza to the rubble, in order to destroy the whole Palestinian population.
“We are looking forward to these two murderers, and the other accomplices western leaders are confronted with justice.”
The former UFC rooster weight champion Sean O'malley makes an additional effort to prepare for…
Tim Stokely, founder of the adult content platform only fans, submitted an eleventh hour proposal…
Getty imagesThe United Kingdom has exported nearly 60 billion pounds sterling of goods in the…
Despite his recently injury return, Lionel Messi played the full match in Los Angeles while…
LOS Angeles - The stars were in the stands and on the field at the…
Jean-Claude Van Damme was accused of having had sex with several Romanian women whom he…