- Trump expected to meet with local law enforcement
- White House doctor says Trump never experienced a stroke
- What’s behind Trump’s ‘law and order’ strategy and will it work?
- Trump compares police shootings to golf and defends teen shooter
- Sign up for our First Thing newsletter
Trump is now holding a roundtable on “Wisconsin community safety” in Kenosha, amid ongoing protests over the police shooting of Jacob Blake.
The president opened the roundtable by asking, “Where is my Reince?” That was a reference to Trump’s first White House chief of staff, Reince Priebus, who is from Wisconsin.
A federal appeals court has ruled that the Manhattan district attorney may not immediately obtain Trump’s tax returns.
A three-judge panel granted the president’s request for a temporary stay as his legal team appeals a previous decision allowing Manhattan district attorney Cy Vance access to his financial records.