
Mourning people gather around the bodies of eight Red Crescent Emergency Stakeholders, recovered in Rafah a week after an Israeli attack, while they are transported to bury a hospital in Deir al-Balah, Gaza Strip, on March 31.
Abdel Kareem Hana / AP
hide
tilting legend
Abdel Kareem Hana / AP
Like Aviv, Israel – Palestinian medical officials say they have obtained video sequences that refute Israel’s claims on the murder of 15 rescue and rescue workers in the South Gaza Strip last month.
The Israeli army initially declared that “several vehicles have been identified, advancing with suspicion (Israeli) troops without emergency headlights” on March 23, and the soldiers opened fire.

But Palestine Red Crescent Society published a video on Saturday that she declared in a mobile phone with one of the paramedical paramedics killed. It shows rescue vehicles clearly marked with light up lights and flashing red emergency lights. The video was filmed inside one of the convoy vehicles.
In the video, there are heavy shots in several minutes, and the voice of a man said in Arabic: “Mom, forgive me. This is the path I chose, to help people.”
🚨 Video that exposes the lies of the Israeli occupation
Palestine Red Crescent Society obtained a video from the family of a martyred EMT, found on his mobile phone after the retreat of her body in a mass grave in Gaza. He was one of the 15 members of the ambulance and rescue team … pic.twitter.com/8iwqulexijc
– PRCS (@palestinercs) April 5, 2025
The Israeli army said on Thursday that the high -level military investigation was taking place to determine the opportunity to open a criminal investigation into misconduct compared to the March 23 incident.
“All complaints, including the documentation traveling on the incident, will be examined in depth and deeply examined to understand the sequence of events and the treatment of the situation,” the soldiers said on Saturday.

After the incident, the crew was missing for more than a week. The rescue teams finally discovered the bodies of 14 Palestinian emergency stakeholders and a member of the United Nations staff under a mound of sand on March 31.
“One by one, they were affected, they were struck. Their bodies were gathered and buried in this mass tomb,” said Jonathan Whittall, an official of the United Nations Bureau for the Coordination of Humanitarian Affairs, in a video on the site where the bodies were found. “They were there to save lives. Instead, they ended up in a tomb of mass. … It is an absolute horror what happened here.”

The UN says that 408 humanitarian workers were killed in more than 17 months of war in Gaza.
Israel is expanding its military offensive to Gaza after having broken a ceasefire in the war which followed the attack led by October 7, 2023 against Israel. Israel says he is fighting to put pressure on the Palestinian militant group to release hostages and defeat Hamas.