Categories: World News

The Tsar of the Trump border says demonstrations and gatherings – even outside his house – “ means nothing ” for administration policies

Tom Homan, “Border Czar” by President Trump, is not moved by the demonstrators who gathered outside his home in New York as part of the demonstrations in a national manner on Saturday. “Government decisions are not based on demonstrations and gatherings and letters and gatherings of hatred,” he told Fox News, with disdain.

“They can protest everything they want against a vacant house, no one is there,” he continued. “I am here in DC, but it is regrettable that they do not listen to the facts of the case, they want to protest against my house.”

Homan said that the demonstrators gathered in front of his New York home to rally against “an operation there that was carried out by HSI and War Patrol – our criminal investigation into a child’s predator who was arrested, and there were detainees for material testimony and any statements of victims.”

Look at the Fox News interview below:

On April 3, CNY Central reported that demonstrators planned to come together in front of Homan’s house to oppose the detention of a mother and her children. Homan said the family had been placed in police custody because they are either witnesses or victims of customs and border protection.

The man in question would take place in Sacketf Harbor, New York, and “shared sexual assault equipment shared with an intermediary of internal security” who had passed as a 13 -year -old girl. CNY Central also pointed out that the suspect was arrested at the end of March. The family was taken from the state and Homan also said that it was currently detained in an “outdoor establishment”.

“But people must understand, decisions will be made, decisions are made following a criminal investigation and what is happening during this criminal investigation,” said Homan.

He also presented Trump as a “game change” in terms of immigration to the United States. “In 60 days, he did what Biden administration could not or would not do in four years,” said Homan.

The post -Trump border tsar says demonstrations and gatherings – even outside his house – “does not mean anything” for administration policies | The video appeared first on Thewrap.

William

Recent Posts

Victor Robles hunted the ground with a shoulder injury

Navy outfall Victor Robles made an exceptional socket at the end of the game today…

23 seconds ago

Israel on the day of war 547: what is going on in Gaza, Lebanon and Yemen? | News Israel

The United States has carried out five strikes on Houthi targets in the port of…

1 minute ago

On the road: Dad’s army keeps the fire fires that burn while the fight against Blantyre’s vics awaits the cavalry

The sun shone on Blantyre on the weekend, even if the Old stars rested in…

6 minutes ago

Federal officials ending the legal residence of international students

By Collin Binkley, Annie Ma and Makiya will sowWashington (AP) - A repression against foreign…

7 minutes ago

The actor “Dennis the Menace” was 73 years old

Jay North, the former child actor who played the role of Trear Déburple Makes Dennis…

10 minutes ago

Meta’s landmarks for its new AI models are a bit misleading

One of the new AI Meta flagship models published on Saturday, Maverick, ranks second on…

15 minutes ago