Categories: sports

The man who was involved in a street fight of pub with the journalist of the LNR, Paul Kent, tells his side of the story

  • A man involved in a street fight with journalist Paul Kent told his story
  • Kent avoided a conviction but was placed on a bond of good behavior

A man who would have been involved in a street fight now sadly famous with the figure of the LNR Paul Kent opened on his side of the history of this night.

Kent, 55, was dismissed by News Corp following the incident on April 27, 2024.

He was then placed on a good behavior of two years and avoided a conviction after Tamer and were involved in a wild fight near Rozelle de Totti in the interior of Sydney to the west.

During an interview with Sydney Morning Herald, Kent had discussed criticism of how it was difficult for “ snowflakes ” which cited mental health problems after having trouble, but had claimed to suffer from mental health problems when he faced the court for an accusation of understanding.

He revealed that he had sought to use mental health problems as an excuse for the accusation of attack because he was advisable to do so by his lawyers.

Uzun criticized Kent for that.

“It is a shame that he criticized people who take the path of mental health to avoid punishment, then it is part of his story on the advice of a lawyer,” he told Sydney Morning Herald.

Tamer Uzun, who would have been involved in a street fight with Paul Kent, gave his version of events when he was facing accusations of attack

Kent was abandoned by News Corp and Fox Sports after the incident that took place last year

Uzun, 35, pleaded not guilty to an accusation of display and will return to court in July.

Thinking about the fight, Uzun said: “The truth is that I did not know that this person was Paul Kent”.

“I can tell you that he started to abuse my friend before things improved.

It is understood that Uzun was released for dinner with his wife and another couple when the incident took place.

The former NRL360 journalist had been hospitalized with a collapsed lung and several broken ribs after the end of the evening.

“He continues to say that he has video surveillance images. Well, I hope he publishes it ” said Uzun.

“My friend really frightened and frozen, and that’s where I had to ask the person, Paul Kent, to go back and leave us alone. It was then that he started to threaten and abuse us both.

It is also alleged that Kent had drunk a lot that evening. “My lawyer has the hotel video (Sackville) (where Kent was drinking before the incident),” said Uzun.

“And apart from the video showing him by drinking alcohol, there is also a vision of him. After 20 beers, who would you believe? He was ready for a fight.

Kent avoided a conviction for the event but was placed on an obligation of good behavior of two years

“After that happened, Paul approached … and kept the upper hand and continued to shout abuse and spit in the face. It was then that these foreigners and my wife ran and intervened and arrested both. All these lies on me saying something about being a basher woman is false, and this vision (of the fight) outside Totti (restaurant) will show you the truth.

Kent, on the other hand, is currently returning to the media, the journalist who started a new podcast.

Responding to Uzun’s statements, Kent said: “I would be disappointed if he didn’t give you a different version,” Kent said about Uzun’s statements.

“I am not interested in answering him. The last time did not end too well.

newsnetdaily

Recent Posts

Bill Murray is thinking of “being deadly” of allegations: “always funny”

Bill Murray reflected on allegations and the possible regulations of $ 100,000 which derailed and…

3 minutes ago

Trump prices have struck Apple and Amazon’s actions – but Big Banks analysts remain firm

The upheaval of President Trump's newly announced pricing policy has only just begun. The new…

9 minutes ago

Florida beats Auburn in Final Four while Walter Clayton Jr. obtains the love of CBB fans

Florida won a hard victory played over Auburn during the last NCAA 2025 tournament on…

10 minutes ago

Paul Gallen accepts the conditions of Sonny Bill Williams as Australian Superfight Closer to reality: “ called his bluff ” ‘

Paul Gallen says he agreed two minutes from Tours with the star of the cross…

12 minutes ago

Tenma, Silent Law works 1-2 for Bob Baffert in Santa Anita Oaks – Orange County Register

Arcadia - This time, in his candidacy for the big stage, Tenma passed the hearing.Last…

13 minutes ago

Kiss of Life displays a second, handwritten apology from the four members, following their controversy on cultural creditation

The latest development of the recent controversy of Kiss of Life has just occurred. On…

19 minutes ago