Jannah Theme License is not validated, Go to the theme options page to validate the license, You need a single license for each domain name.

Teenager died after eating spicy chips during social media challenge, autopsy report concludes

FILE – A Paqui One Chip Challenge chip is on display in Boston, Friday, Sept. 8, 2023. A medical examiner says a Massachusetts teenager who participated in a spicy tortilla chip challenge died after ingesting a “high concentration” substance capsaicin,” according to autopsy results obtained late Wednesday, May 15, 2024 by The Associated Press. Capsaicin is an extract from chili peppers. Harris Wolobah died on September 1, 2023 after eating the chip. (AP Photo/Steve LeBlanc, file)

ABC News

Back to top button