Categories: Entertainment

Shankar’s U-turn to change the situation?

Ahead of the impending release of “Game Changer,” Shankar walked back some of his comments he made about the film. He previously said the Nov was done in the style of Instagram Reels.

In a recent interview, Anurag Kashyap said how surprised and saddened he was when he heard about it and criticized the idea of ​​getting involved in creating content based on audience desires.

Also read – Nara Brahmani rejected Mani Ratnam’s film offer

Now, Shankar says, “I didn’t say anything about Reels. I think we should be able to express our thoughts quickly and easily. When we fail to do this, we give the audience space to become distracted.

It seems there was a miscommunication and Anurag Kashyap found the statement to mean something different than what Shankar had intended. But netizens agree with what Kashyap said.

Also read – AP Ticket Prices: Game Changer Against Daaku Maharaj

“Game Changer” is set to be released on January 10 and despite an all-star cast, it’s not generating good buzz. What Shankar claims to have tried with the film also seems interesting to some netizens.

The filmmaker said that as the attention span of audiences diminishes, Game Changer is a fast-paced film that will captivate viewers throughout.

Also read – Hilarious trolls: real competition for Pushpa 2

He also said, “I think film should be engaging, and editor Ruben managed to achieve that in Game Changer. I didn’t know Anurag said that, and I’m shocked, especially since it comes from such a genuine place.

This Week’s Releases on OTT – Check the “Rating” Filter

Gn headline
News Source : www.m9.news

remon Buul

Recent Posts

A millennium technology worker has decided to build his own city accessible on foot

Devon Zuegel graduated from Stanford and moved to San Francisco in 2016 for his career…

1 second ago

See Emily Ratajkowski and Sydney Sweeney’s Spring Photoshoot

Emily Ratajkowski and Sydney Sweeney have just joined forces for a photo session and an…

1 minute ago

The man found guilty of fraud used investments for a sumptuous lifestyle, say the federals

A man from Malibu was found guilty of having fraudulently obtained around $ 25 million…

4 minutes ago

Dreamville Fest is not going, will come back under a new iteration

Dreamville Fest's death reports were very exaggerated. Many fans have been disappointed when they heard…

8 minutes ago

Stock market crash: what investment professionals say after the historic rout

The trade war crushed the actions this week. The market has endured its worst week…

13 minutes ago