Skip to content
Ricky Martin denies domestic violence restraining order allegations


A temporary domestic violence restraining order has been filed against Ricky Martin in Puerto Rico, while the singer denies the allegations exposed there.

A police spokesperson told The Associated Press on July 2 that officers traveled to the town of Dorado, where the “Livin’ La Vida Loca” singer lives, to try to serve him the order, but that “so far, police have been unable to locate it.” The spokesperson also said the document was filed under Puerto Rico’s domestic violence law.

The singer’s rep tells E! News in a statement in response, “The allegations against Ricky Martin that led to a protective order are completely false and fabricated. We are very confident that when the true facts are revealed in this case, our client Ricky Martin will be fully vindicated. “

The police spokesman told The Associated Press that the person who requested the restraining order against Martin did not contact the police and instead submitted his request directly to a court.

Entertainment

Not all news on the site expresses the point of view of the site, but we transmit this news automatically and translate it through programmatic technology on the site and not from a human editor.