Christian Horner’s stormy rivalry with Zak Brown took another tour because it was revealed that the Drive to Survive series from Netflix should have erased a strong explanative targeting the director of the McLaren team of the show.
The director of the Red Bull Horner team was at the center of a storm at the start of the Formula 1 2024 campaign after being an investigation for an alleged “coercive behavior” towards an unnamed employee.
The allegations against the 51 -year -old man were then dismissed. However, before the Bahrain Grand Prix, a treasure of texts and photographs, supposedly between Horner and a colleague, was disclosed to influential personalities and journalists in sport.
The scandal shook the rest of the race paddock and the seventh season of Drive to Survive, which is released on March 7, relays the impact of events on the Boss Red Bull.
Despite the total support of the hierarchy around him in the Austrian race team, Horner was still subject to many criticisms from the rival team, notably McLaren and the director of the Brown team.
In a clip that surfaced before the first episode of the famous Formula One documents, Horner can be heard called his rival Brown a “P ****”. However, the Times now reports that the original edition showed it by using the much stronger explanive of ‘****’.
Christian Horner (right) would have used a stronger explanative than the word `p **** ” to Zak Brown (left) in a clip of the next series of Netflix to survive to survive
Netflix cameras captured Horner’s response to scandal at the Bahrain Grand Prix in 2024
The boss of McLaren Brown was one of Horner’s most vocal criticism after the allegations against him, which have since been eliminated
It is believed that the reason for such suppression is unknown, but it is expected that the clip will be superimposed to maintain the reputation of the organization.
The episode the first in the Netflix series exposes the tense relationship between Horner and Brown after the bomb flight, which remains anonymous, in which the employee’s appeal against the initial investigation was rejected in August.
Later this month, Horner said he was “relieved” that there had been an official conclusion of allegations of inappropriate behavior against him.
In a clip circulated before the first of the seven season on March 7, Horner began to address the tumultuous start to its 2024 and the leakage of bombs itself, emphasizing: “ The more you get up, the sharper the knives.
“I have reached the top of my game and I never thought in a million years, I would have a challenge like this in my career,” continued Horner.
“It is a crucial period of the year, in a job that I do, you are the front of the organization. You can either hide or go out and face it.
In another clip, Brown made comments immediately after the flight while the greater control was placed on the internal investigation which had erased Horner in February 2024.
The boss of McLaren said he had pleaded for the owners and sports organizers to ensure that all the race teams and the staff and drivers and all the other people involved in the sport work in a way that we all live ”.
In a clip circulated before the seven season of Drive to Survive, Horner is seen reacting to the news with a shock
Horner and his wife Geri Halliwell should appear in the season while he highlights the events behind the headlines
More sequences shows that Horner is heading to the hotel suite of Red Bull and saying “AP **** of Zak. I’m going to pass it through, ‘- which would now have replaced the strongest word “****”.
Although there was a scandal on the track for Red Bull for most of the first weeks of the season, they stole.
The rumors of a potential departure from Verstappen Max, who have never materialized, did not disturb the Dutch pilot who won seven of the first 10 races of the season en route to a fourth title of world pilot champion.
However, the star designer and technical director Adrian Newey announced a surprise departure from Red Bull last year after the controversy.
The 65 -year -old announced his resignation in May, calling for almost twenty years of design of winning cars from the team championship.
NEWEY then joined F1 Rivals Aston Martin, with Mail Sport exclusively reporting his 20 million pound sterling contract in September.