Categories: World News

Prince Harry’s president of charity accuses him of “harassment and large -scale intimidation” after his public resignation

The chairman of the charity co -founded by Prince Harry accused him of “harassment and large -scale intimidation” after having announced his resignation last week.

In an interview with Sky News which was broadcast on Sunday, the president of Sentebale Sophie Chandauka Cited Harry’s declaration of resignation as “unleashing of the Sussex machine” against her and the employees of the organization.

“At one point on Tuesday, Prince Harry authorized the release of a new damaging to the outside world without informing me or my directors of countries or my executive director,” said Chandauka. “And can you imagine what this attack did for me, on me, and the 540 individuals from the Sentebale organizations and their family? It is an example of large-scale intimidation and harassment.”

The Duke of Sussex founded Sentebale alongside Prince Seeiso du Lesotho in 2006, in order to help young people in the nations of Southern Africa of Lesotho and Botswana to solve health problems such as HIV and AIDS, as well as inequalities of wealth and climate pension.

The two initially set up the charitable organization to honor their late people, the British princess Diana and Queen Mamohato du Lesotho. Both left Sentebale customers after a fallout between its president and the administrators.

Harry and Seeiso had declared last week to the press agency of the Press Association of Great Britain that the relationship between the administrators of the charitable organization and the chairman of the board of directors “had broken down, creating an untenable situation”.

Without appointing Chandauka, Harry and Seeiso had declared in their joint declaration that the administrators of Sentebale had asked the president to resign: “while keeping the well-being of staff in mind.” They did not explain why the chair had been invited to withdraw from their position. The press release then declared that the president had continued Sentebale “to remain in this voluntary position, further stressing the broken relationship”.

Harry and Seeiso added in their declaration that they plan to raise their concerns with regard to the British charitable commission, which regulates charitable organizations in England and Wales. A spokesperson for the charity commission told NBC News last week that he was “aware of the concerns concerning Sentebale governance” and “the evaluation of the problems to determine the appropriate regulatory stages”.

Chandauka published his own statement last week, calling “people in this world who behave as if they were above the law and mistreat people, then play the victim’s card and use the even press that they disdain to harm people who have the courage to challenge their conduct.”

“In all the story and fiction of the victim who was unionized in the press,” she added, “is the story of a woman who dared to denounce the problems of poor governance, weak executive management, abuse of power, intimidation, harassment, misogyny, misogymoir-and the concealment that followed.”

She clarified in her interview Sky News on Sunday that her experience with Harry himself was “fantastic, in fact” and that they had a “good relationship”. But some people on the board of directors of the charitable organization, she said, “completely disturbed my meetings because they thought they could get away with a woman.”

The Duke of Sussex did not immediately respond to a request for comments.

Responding to Chandauka’s allegations, the former Sentebale trustee, Kelello Lerotholi, said he was not aware of the questions she had raised during her stay on the board of directors.

“The general tone and the conduct of the Board of Directors were one of the respect for each other, adapting to everyone’s opinions and inputs, and speaking to each other,” Lerotholi told Sky News. “So all of this was a shock for me when I heard.”

Harry, who resigned as a worker member of the British royal family in 2020, now lives in California with his wife, Meghan, and their two children.

William

Recent Posts

San Jose Sharks against Edmonton Oilers: Mukhamadullin, Georgiev Out

San Jose - Shakir Mukhamadullin will not play Thursday evening against Edmonton's Oilers, and it…

2 minutes ago

Live action film ‘Tangled’ in suspense in Disney

Disney has put the live version of the 2010 "Tangled" Hit waiting, according to sources.…

5 minutes ago

Apple loses a market value of $ 250 billion as a tank tech stocks prices

Apple lost more than $ 250 billion in market value on Thursday, with stocks up…

6 minutes ago

Agents – Cardinals reach an extension of $ 46 million with Trey McBride

The Arizona cardinals make the highest well -paid Bowler Pro Trey McBride player in the…

7 minutes ago

First DRC stop torn by the war for the new African Tsar of Trump: NPR

Massad Boulos, a stepfather of Tiffany Trump, seated for a portrait in a hotel in…

8 minutes ago

The Trump administration triggers three national security council officials

The Trump administration has drawn at least three officials from the National Security Council, with…

9 minutes ago