Prince Harry would have acted “unpleasant” when Dr. Sophie Chandauka, the president of his Sentebale charity, refused to apologize for a clumsy moment of Meghan Markle.
After the corporate finance lawyer told Sky News on Sunday that the 40 -year -old Royal had asked him for a statement supporting his wife when their polo -match tension made the headlines in April 2024, a source revealed to the Telegraph the content of his alleged message.
The letter had an “unpleasant” tone and used the “imperious” language, according to the point of sale.
He would have left Chandauka “taken aback” – and played a role in the rift that led Harry and his co -founder, Prince Seeiso du Lesotho, which leaving the charity they started in 2006.
Although a spokesperson for the organization has confirmed that “this is true” and “there is a document”, the Daily Mail reported on Monday that the foundation had “had its consent to share communication”.
However, the point of sale said that Harry had demanded the former head of the world’s shared services and banking operations by Morgan Stanley “is explained” in the note.
The representative of Prince Harry has not yet responded to page Six to comment.
News announced last week that the Duke of Sussex and Seeiso, 58, left Sentebale, the duo “with a broken heart” publishing a joint declaration.
“What’s going on is unthinkable,” they wrote. “It is devastating that the relationship between the trustee of the charitable organization and the chairman of the board of directors was broken down.”
Chandauka then followed “Sunday Morning with Trevor Phillips”, decomposing how the collection of polo funds in question “went wrong”.
Not only did the charity need to change their place in a month notice due to Harry brought a team of Netflix camera to document the event for its “polo” documentaries, but Meghan Markle would have caused a major disturbance.
Chandauka said: “The Duchess decided to attend, but she told us that she was not going, and she brought a friend, a very famous friend (Serena Williams).”
This is why “the choreography has passed on stage,” noted Chandauka during the weekend, referring to the video since the viral of Markle, 43, asking him several times to move.
Chandauka continued by explaining why she “would not make a publication” a declaration supporting the alum “follows” when asked.
“I knew what would happen if I did, number one. And number two, because we cannot be an extension of the Sussex,” she said, accuses Harry of “harassment and intimidation”.
Sky News reported at the time that a source called Chandauka’s “very deceptive” account.