Palo Alto – An investigation is underway in an attempted flight qualified earlier this week in Palo Alto, police announced.
The incident occurred around 11:30 p.m. Midtown Court on Monday in the Palo Alto Police 2700 Block.
The victims – described as two men in their twenties – had just left their car parked nearby and crossed the street when a man holding a handgun approached them and asked them to empty their pockets, the police said. Fearing for their safety, the victims fled.
The suspect did not prosecute the victims, police said. No injury has been reported.
The victims described the suspect as Latino, in the twenty, about 5 feet 9 inches high and about 170 pounds. It was seen for the last time wearing a black jacket, black pants and a black mask.
Police said there had been no similar incidents in the city recently.
Anyone with information relating to the case can contact the police service at 650-329-2413. Those who wish to remain anonymous can call or send an SMS 650-383-8984 or send an email to paloalto@tipnow.org.
California Daily Newspapers
The Boston Red Sox will strike. We did not know if this statement would be…
I am difficult on jewelry - well, my skin is. It takes not long after…
Angel Postcoglou was on the left on uncomfortable issues and the charges of disconnecting with…
The Trump administration intends to block $ 510 million in federal contracts and subsidies for…
Los Angeles - They are impressive because of their superstars. Exhausting because of their depth.…
Aiden may only be 3 years old, but he was old enough to know that…