The Pittsburgh Steelers (2-3) are 5-point favorites ahead of their Sunday October 17, 2021 clash against the Seattle Seahawks (2-3). The game has a point total set at 42.5.
For more information on betting and fantasy, sign up for the SI Winners Club newsletter.
Steelers vs Seahawks odds
On / under insights
- Pittsburgh and its opponents have surpassed the current total of 42.5 points in three of five games this season.
- The Seattle games are over 42.5 points on all five occasions this season.
- Sunday’s total is 0.3 points lower than the combined 42.8 points per game average of the two teams.
- The 47.6 points per game these two teams have allowed their opponents this season is 5.1 more than the 42.5 over / under in this competition.
- Steelers games this season are averaging 44.3 points, 1.8 points higher than Sunday’s over / under.
- The Seahawks’ average 52.3 PPG in games this season is 9.8 points higher than the over / under in this game.
Steelers Statistics and Trends
- Pittsburgh has two ATS wins in five games this year.
- The Steelers have been favored by 5 or more points once this season and haven’t covered the gap in any of them.
- Pittsburgh’s games this year have eclipsed the over / under once on five occasions (20%).
- The Steelers have scored 18.8 points per game, 6.4 less than the Seahawks allow per game (25.2).
- The Steelers are 131.2 yards less per game (319.6) than the Seahawks are giving up per game (450.8).
- This year, the Steelers have returned the ball six times, one more than the Seahawks (5).
- Click on SISportsbook and find the latest spread, moneyline and total for the Pittsburgh game with the Seahawks.
Seahawks Statistics and Trends
- So far this season, Seattle has two ATS wins.
- Seattle’s games this season have eclipsed the over / under once on five occasions (20%).
- The Seahawks are averaging 24 points per game, comparable to the 22.4 the Steelers are dropping.
- Seattle is 2-1 ATS and 2-1 overall when the team registers over 22.4 points.
- The Seahawks are just 10 yards less per game (351) than the Steelers allow per game (361).
- When Seattle amassed over 361 yards, the team is 1-2 ATS and 1-2 overall.
- The Seahawks have three giveaways this season, while the Steelers have four takeaways.
Overview of the house and the road
- Pittsburgh has an ATS win and is 1-2 overall at home this season.
- At home, the Steelers are winless ATS (0-1) as 5-point or more favorites.
- This season, in three home games, Pittsburgh has exceeded the total once.
- The Steelers’ home games this season are averaging 42.7 points overall, 0.2 more than this game’s over / under (42.5).
- On the road, Seattle have two ATS wins and are 2-1 overall.
- In three road games this season, Seattle has not topped the total.
- This season, the Seahawks’ away games are averaging 51.5 points, 9.0 more than the over / under of this outing (42.5).
Powered by Data Skrive.