The People’s Bank of China has set the benchmark onshore yuan (CNY) rate for the upcoming trading session.
- USD / CNY is allowed to trade plus or minus 2% of this daily benchmark rate.
- CNH is the offshore yuan. USD / CNH has no restrictions on its trading range.
- A significantly higher or lower rate than expected is generally considered a signal from PBOC.
- Previous close was 6.3923
- Yesterday’s benchmark rate was 6.3929
PBOC injects 100 billion yuan via 7-day reverse repurchase agreements
Invest in yourself. See our forex education center.
Not all news on the site expresses the point of view of the site, but we transmit this news automatically and translate it through programmatic technology on the site and not from a human editor.