Indeed, Wilmore explained that his experience taught him that despite the fact that the mission is originally for a few days, there is ultimately no “given” when there comes a world beyond the earth.
“We don’t know what’s going to happen,” he said. “We might not be back in eight days or whatever the plan. Focus on this, focus on the mission. Certainly, (we) face the personal part, but I cannot let it interfere with what I am called to do right now.”
Williams and Wilmore’s sit-down occurs almost two weeks after the couple, who originally went to the international space station orbit on a Boeing Starliner capsule in June, finally returned home after their extension. And although some, including the president Donald Trumpsaid they had been “abandoned” during this period, they don’t necessarily see it in this way.
“‘They failed you. Who? Who is’?” Wilmore told Fox News. “There are a lot of questions that, as a commander of the CFT, I have not asked, so I am guilty … I admit to the nation. There are things that I did not ask that I should have asked. I did not know at the time that I had to ask them, but, with hindsight. Dimination of tests and gaps in the preparations that we have not planned.”
Continue to read for a return to their trip …
Entertainment
By Shayne Bugden for Daily Mail Australia Posted: 21:03 HAE, April 5, 2025 | Update:…
Hundreds of thousands of demonstrators rallied on Saturday against President Donald Trump and billionaire Elon…
A video of the ABIGAIL Wilson female disk golfer refusing to face a transgender opponent…
Houthis "living their last months" as the Iranian official says they withdrew JobIran abandons Houthis…
Meghan Markle is determined to be a silver influencer.After months of anticipation, the products of…
Washington - Often, perhaps Sunday, maybe Thursday - Alex Ovechkin will reach the summit.In a…