The Carolina Panthers (3-2) are just 1 point behind the underdogs against the Minnesota Vikings (2-3) on Sunday, October 17, 2021. The points total is set at 46.
For more information on betting and fantasy, sign up for the SI Winners Club newsletter.
Odds for the Vikings vs. the Panthers
On / under insights
- Minnesota and its opponents have surpassed the current total of 46 points in three of five games this season.
- Carolina combined with their opponents to score over 46 points in one game this season.
- The two teams accumulate an average of 45.6 points per game, 0.4 less than the total for this competition.
- The total for this contest is 6.8 points more than the 39.2 these two teams combine to allow per game this season.
- The Vikings’ games this season are averaging 50.6 points, 4.6 points higher than Sunday’s over / under.
- In 2020, games involving the Panthers averaged 46.0 points, equal to the total set for that game.
Vikings statistics and trends
- So far this year, Minnesota has had two ATS wins.
- The Vikings have yet to cover the gap this season when favored by 1 point or more.
- Minnesota’s games this year have topped the total on two out of five occasions (40%).
- This year, the Vikings are averaging 5.2 more points per game (22.6) than the Panthers allow (17.4).
- Minnesota are 2-2 ATS and 2-2 overall this season when the team scores over 17.4 points.
- The Vikings are amassing 127 more yards per game (382.8) than the Panthers allow per exit (255.8).
- Minnesota is 2-2 ATS and 2-2 overall when the team is over 255.8 yards.
- This year, the Vikings have four turnovers, one less than the Panthers have to take (5).
- Click on SISportsbook and find the latest spread, moneyline and total for the Minnesota game with the Panthers.
Panthers Statistics and Trends
- In Carolina’s five games this season, she has three ATS wins.
- The Panthers have been underdogs by 1 point or more twice this season and have covered the gap once.
- Carolina games this year topped one of five set point totals (20%).
- This year, the Panthers have only accumulated 1.2 more points per game (23) than the surrender of the Vikings (21.8).
- Carolina is 2-1 ATS and 2-1 overall in games when scoring over 21.8 points.
- The Panthers are averaging 363.4 yards per game, just 5.4 short of the 368.8 the Vikings gave up.
- When Carolina produces over 368.8 yards, the team is 3-1 ATS and 3-1 overall.
- The Panthers have returned the ball more than seven times this season, three more turnovers than the Vikings forced (4).
Overview of the house and the road
- Carolina have two ATS wins and are 2-1 overall at home this season.
- At home, as underdogs by 1 point or more, the Panthers have an ATS victory (1-1).
- Carolina hasn’t touched the top in three home games this season.
- The Panthers’ average home game total this season is 45.2 points, 0.8 short of this game’s over / under (46).
- The Vikings are winless ATS (0-1) on the road as favorites at 1 point or more.
- The Vikings’ average point total in away games this season is 49.0 points, 3.0 more than the over / under in this competition (46).
Powered by Data Skrive.