Bukayo Saka will return to action for the first time in more than three months when Arsenal welcomes Fulham to the Emirates on Tuesday evening, Mikel Arteta confirmed.
The 23-year-old man, who suffered an injury to the hamstrings in December which required surgery, could even be given the head of the chalet.
Arteta has desperately been short of attack options, with Mikel Merino exceeding like a fake new in the absence of Gabriel Jesus and Kai Havertz – who are both excluded for the season – and Ethan Nwaneri, 18, playing on the right wing.
With a quarter -final of the Champions League against Real Madrid on the horizon, the return of England International came as a new welcome for all partners to the club. However, SAKA can be immersed directly in the action on Tuesday evening, because Arteta is convinced that he has recovered sufficiently from his problem.
“Bukayo is ready to leave,” said Arteta. “All prudent things are already done, so it is now a question of putting it on the grass in the right times, but it grows because it wants it.
Mikel Arteta said Bukayo Saka is “ready to leave” and could even start against Fulham
The Englishman has been absent since his injury to the hamstrings during the victory of Arsenal over Crystal Palace in December
“We respected the deadline, we did everything, we had to hold it even. So he is ready to leave.
Saka was photographed in the training of the first team last week. He joined the team of the first team for their Dubai training camp in hot weather last month, but only participated in light gym work.
The winger contributed nine goals and 13 assists this season in all competitions for the Gunners.
Arteta added: “This is another massive weapon that we have with him. We know the impact he has on the team and the importance of his role and his contribution to our great success to recover it obviously.