Nature
Skip to content
Malaysian man puts vape in his baby’s mouth


In the video, the man can be seen playfully putting a vaping device in the baby’s mouth several times. And the woman laughs and says ‘pecah rekod, ah (record broken, ah)’

Representative image. Unsplash

In a reckless act in Bandar Baru Uda in Malaysia, a man was caught putting a vape in a baby’s mouth on camera. It led to the man’s arrest after the video went viral and sparked outrage online. According to the Malaysian English newspaper, The star, the suspect is a friend of the baby’s aunt and works as a hamburger seller. The incident happened around 3pm last Saturday when the 23-year-old accused was having a meal with the baby’s aunt and mother in Bandar Baru Uda. In the video, the man can be seen playfully putting a vaping device in the baby’s mouth several times. And the woman laughs and says “pecah rekod, ah (record record, ah)”. This clip was recorded by mom’s sister and she posted it on social video.

Here is the video:

The mother filed a complaint with the police after the video went viral and the accused was arrested. The man has been identified as Haikal. According to him, the e-cigarette was not working when he put it in the baby’s mouth.

If found guilty by the court, he could face a prison term of 20 years or a fine of RM 50,000 (Rs 8,96450.74), or both.

One person on social media commented, “Do you know what’s inside the vape even if the baby didn’t suck it? If you use the pod/vape, do not share it with anyone else. Do you know how many germs it contains? “.

“What kind of jerk do you have to be to post something like this to your story?” another user wrote.

After the video went viral, people strongly criticized the irresponsible act, with some outraged users even calling the baby’s parents sick.

Haikal tried to explain himself and the incident on social media after that. According to him, he went to the police station to clarify the statements that were false. He claimed the vape didn’t work and the baby often played with it. He admitted it was his fault for putting the vape in the baby’s mouth.

Read all Recent news, New trends, Cricket News, bollywood news,
India News and Entertainment News here. Follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.



firstpost

Not all news on the site expresses the point of view of the site, but we transmit this news automatically and translate it through programmatic technology on the site and not from a human editor.