The Los Angeles Rams (4-1) are favorites with 9.5 points on Sunday, October 17, 2021 against the New York Giants (1-4). The total points for the competition are set at 48.
For more information on betting and fantasy, sign up for the SI Winners Club newsletter.
Odds for Aries vs Giants
On / under insights
- Los Angeles have combined with their opponents to score more than 48 points in four of five games this season.
- So far this season, 60% of New York’s games (3/5) have had more combined points than Sunday’s over / under 48.
- The combined points-per-game average of the two teams, 48.8, is 0.8 points higher on Sunday’s over / under.
- The 51 points per game these two teams have given their opponents this season is three more than the 48 overall in this competition.
- Rams games this season are averaging 51.4 points, 3.4 points higher than Sunday’s over / under.
- The 48 total in this game is 3.0 points above the Giants’ average of 45.0 in games this season.
Ram statistics and trends
- Against the spread, Los Angeles is 3-2-0 this year.
- Los Angeles games this year have topped the total on four of five occasions (80%).
- The Rams are averaging just 0.4 points more per game (28.2) than the Giants (27.8).
- Los Angeles are 2-0 ATS and 2-0 overall this season when the team scores over 27.8 points.
- The Rams averaged 408.2 yards per game, just 0.4 less than the 408.6 the Giants give up per outing.
- The Rams have returned the ball five times this season, one less than the Giants forced (6).
- Click on SISportsbook and find the latest spread, moneyline and total for the Los Angeles game with the Giants.
Giants statistics and trends
- New York has two ATS wins in five games this season.
- New York’s games this year have exceeded three of five set point totals (60%).
- This season, the Giants are just 2.6 points less per game (20.6) than the Rams are giving up (23.2).
- New York is 2-0 ATS and 1-1 overall in games when it has accumulated over 23.2 points.
- The Giants are putting in 380.6 yards per game, just 7.6 less than the 388.2 the Rams are giving up.
- When New York accumulates over 388.2 yards, the team is 2-0 ATS and 1-1 overall.
- The Giants have five gifts this season, while the Rams have six takeaways.
Overview of the house and the road
- The Giants’ home games this season are averaging 44.3 points overall, down 3.7 from this outing’s over / under count (48).
- This season, the Rams’ away games are averaging 50.8 points, 2.8 more than the over / under in this contest (48).
Powered by Data Skrive.