Categories: sports

Liverpool Target three new players while Arne Slot is preparing to splash 300 million euros on the transfer market – Firstpost

Liverpool is ready for a major revision of the team under the new manager Arne Slot, who would be ready to spend 300 million euros on the transfer market. The Reds are considering three key signatures to strengthen their team, including a former Manchester City player.

Learn more

The manager of Liverpool, Arne Slot, will receive a mega budget of 300 million euros for only three players in the next transfer window, because the future of the three best players of the club remains uncertain.

Mohamed Salah, Trent Alexander-Arnold and Virgil Van Dijk will be out of contract at the end of the current season and no progress has so far been made concerning contract extensions.

In the middle of the fear that Liverpool will lose the three giants, reports have emerged that Slot will have a mega budget in the summer transfer window while the club is looking to bring in three specific players, including a former Manchester City striker.

Liverpool linked to three new players

According to the Spanish media FichajesThese three players are the Atletico of Madrid Julian Álvarez, the PSG midfielder Xavi Simons, loaned to RB Leipzig, and the defender of Inter Milan Alessandro Bastoni.

This is what the Fichajes reported:

“The first major target of Liverpool is Julián Álvarez, Atlético de Madrid striker. The Argentinian dismissal clause is set at 150 million euros, a figure that the English would be willing to disconcert to guarantee its arrival. Álvarez is one of the great figures of world football and its ability to play in different positions of the attack makes it an ideal element for Arne. Revolution in the “red” forehead.

“The midfielder is also one of the areas that Liverpool intends to strengthen and Xavi Simons is the one chosen for this. Currently loaned to RB Leipzig by PSG, its signature could be closed for an amount close to 75 million euros. Simons, with its quality and dynamism, would bring an advantage of creativity to the English team, which they need after the departure of the key players in recent years.

“The third name on the list is Alessandro Bastoni, a defensive pillar of Inter Milan. With an estimated cost of 75 million euros, the Italian emerges as the key room to strengthen the defense of Anfield. Its solidity and its ability to play with the ball adapt perfectly with the style of Arne Slot.”

Van Dijk says that the Dillema contract will be over soon

Salah has often talked about the lack of progress in an extension of a contract during the current season, while Alexander-Arnold is linked to a move to Real Madrid.

Van Dijk recently shared that the clarity of his contract in Liverpool will soon be provided.

“Before the end of the season, there will be news,” said Van Dijk after the final defeat of the Carabao Cup against Newcastle.

“As long as I am fully committed and that I fully focus on the task to come, and I love the club, that’s the essential. Who is I am.”

newsnetdaily

Recent Posts

Gary Lineker says he is “so happy with myself” and will not use his match of Saturdays without day to date after two divorces

Gary Lineker should leave the match of the day at the end of the seasonHe…

24 seconds ago

Lake Forest Oks New Affordable Housing Community – Orange County Register

Other amenities for residents, the proposed project will also include an application of the law…

1 minute ago

Doctor GI, the intestinal health researcher does 3 things to prevent colon cancer

Colon cancer levels in people under the age of 50 are increasing. James Kinross, a…

9 minutes ago

Trump follows the perfect plan to crush the market

Friday, Jim Cramer of CNBC castigated the White House for his approach to commercial policy,…

11 minutes ago

The Nit championship went down to a miracle game – and the agonizing lay -up

If only the NCAA tournament had so much excitement. The NIT championship match in Indianapolis…

12 minutes ago

They envy says that he and Donald Trump are working on Dr. Congo Mineral Deal

The United States and the Democratic Republic of Congo are in talks on a mineral…

13 minutes ago