Categories: sports

Large national jockey prohibited after a horse who no longer had “no longer giving” in Aintree

  • Micheal Nolan went up Celebre from Allen in the Grand National of Saturday in Aintree
  • The horse seemed to struggle long before the jockey Nolan pulled it up
  • Nolan received a 10 -day ban by the British Horseracing Authority

The Jockey Micheal Nolan received a 10 -day ban after his Mercrepan journey of Allen in the Grand National 2025, after the 13 -year -old hungry collapsed on the route shortly after being reassembled.

Celebr of Allen, a 125/1 foreigner formed by Philip Hobbs and Johnson White, had traveled very early, but had started to weaken significantly in the last stages. Although he seems to be in trouble after the second fence, Nolan continued to go up before finally stopping after jumping the last.

A few moments later, the horse collapsed on the track, which caused immediate veterinary attention. He was then able to enter a horse ambulance and was taken for a more in -depth assessment.

An investigation by the stewards was organized after the race, the British Horseracing Authority (BHA) confirming that Nolan had violated the rules of conduct by continuing to a horse that was clear.

The steward report said: “An investigation was held to determine if Micheal Nolan, Allen’s Celebre Cavalier (FR), had continued in the race when the horse no longer seemed to have to give and clearly lost ground after the second closure. The rider and the veterinarian were interviewed and recordings of the incident were consulted. The rider was suspended for 10 days.

Other updates on Saturday evening of Matt Chapman from the sun revealed that Celebre d’Allen had suffered from heat stroke and would remain in Aintree during the night to monitor.

There was a controversy in the Grand National at the Hippodrome of Aintree on Saturday afternoon

Celebre d’Allen, illustrated at the end of last year, collapsed on Saturday shortly after being fired up

“Celebr of Allen had a heat stroke. Stay during this evening. Should be fine, ”said Chapman.

Chapman also provided the last time on Broadway Boy, which fell heavily in the 25th fence. The seven -year -old man was treated on the CAP before being transported by horse ambulance.

“Happy veterinarians. Monitoring for the next 24 hours. But again, very hopes that he will be well, “wrote Chapman, adding that the connections were cautious:” hate to say anything in case.

The incidents occurred during a historic edition of the Grand National, which saw Willie Mullins become the first coach of the modern era to sow a 1-2-3 finish in the famous race.

His son Patrick Mullins set up 33/1 with Nick Rockett to victory, barely defeating the committees of the stables, I am Maximus and Grangeclare West. DESTHEWATERS (5th) and MINELLA COCOOONER (7th) meeting were also placed in the top 10.

Visibly emotional after the race, Mullins said: “It is the realization of a life. When I saw Patrick pay the Rail on the running, I just lost it.

All the jockeys have returned safely and the race in Aintree resumed after a short delay. The BHA confirmed that the two injured horses have received “immediate and extended treatment” and will continue to be monitored.

newsnetdaily

Recent Posts

Atlanta Braves vs Marlins Final score: No-show offense losing 4-0

In search of their second victory of the season, the Braves of Atlanta hoped that…

3 seconds ago

Tsahal hits Hezbollah terrorists in southern Lebanon

The Israeli Air Force struck two Hezbollah terrorists operating in an engineering vehicle in southern…

1 minute ago

Visits in town in the Midwest which is ideal for wine, better than Napa Valley

This story is available exclusively to subscribers of commercial initiates. Become an initiate and start…

3 minutes ago

Jim Cramer offers a frank warning on Trump’s prices: “ 1987 Black Monday ”

The host of CNBC and commentator of the veteran market Jim Cramer sounds alarms after…

6 minutes ago

Why was the Williams pilot Carlos Sainz, was sentenced to a fine of 20,000 euros at the Japanese Grand Prix? – Firstpost

Williams pilot, Carlos Sainz, was penalized at the Japanese Grand Prix for a violation of…

8 minutes ago

The A Bring Big League Ball in Sacramento – The Mercury News

"Well, they are out of most of the beer. They understand it. For a small…

9 minutes ago