Categories: World News

King Charles III issues a first declaration since hospitalization in the middle of the Battle of Cancer

King Charles III published his first statement since he was hospitalized due to the temporary side effects of his treatment against cancer.

The monarch addressed to the inhabitants of Myanmar, Asia, Saturday after having undergone a devastating earthquake which killed at least 1,000 people.

“My wife (Queen Camilla) and I were very terribly shocked and saddened to learn the devastating earthquake in the Myanmar, with her tragic loss of life and her terrible damage to houses, buildings and means of subsistence, not to mention the destruction of sacred pagodas, monasteries and other places of worship,” he declared in the declaration via his Instagram stories.

King Charles III published his first statement since he was hospitalized after undergoing temporary side effects from his treatment against cancer. Reuters
On Saturday, the monarch addressed to the inhabitants of Myanmar, Asia, after having endured a devastating earthquake which killed at least 1,000 people. Zumapress.com
Charles said that he and his wife, Queen Camilla, “were very terribly shocked and saddened to learn the devastating earthquake in Myanmar”. Instagram / @ Throyalfamily

“I know that the inhabitants of Myanmar continue to endure so many difficulties and tragedy in your life, and I have long admired your resilience and your extraordinary spirit,” continued Charles, 76 years old.

The Royal concluded his declaration by sending his “deeper sympathy possible to all those who have undergone the deep tragedy of losing their loved ones, their houses and their precious means of subsistence”.

Charles’ message occurs two days after a spokesperson for the Buckingham Palace told Sun that the king had been hospitalized after “planned and cancer medical treatment”.

The Royal concluded his declaration by sending his “deeper sympathy possible to all those who have undergone the deep tragedy of losing their loved ones, their houses and their precious means of subsistence”. Zumapress.com
Charles’ message occurs two days after a spokesperson for the Buckingham Palace told Sun that the king had been hospitalized after “planned and cancer medical treatment”. via Reuters
“The king experienced temporary side effects which required a short period of observation at the hospital,” said the representative of the Buckingham Palace. via Reuters

“The king experienced temporary side effects which required a short period of observation at the hospital,” said the representative of the Buckingham Palace.

“His Majesty’s afternoon commitments were therefore postponed.”

The spokesman shared that although Charles has already returned to his London residence, Clarence House, all his commitments for Friday would be reprogrammed “as a precaution, acting on medical advice”.

In February 2024, the Buckingham Palace announced that Charles had been diagnosed with cancer after surgery for benign prostate enlargement. MIRRORPIX / MEGA
The palace did not reveal what type of cancer it has. Getty images

“His Majesty would like to apologize to all those who can be embarrassed or disappointed accordingly,” concluded the press release.

In February 2024, the Buckingham Palace announced that Charles had been diagnosed with cancer after surgery for benign prostate enlargement.

We do not know what the type of cancer Charles a.

William

Recent Posts

Trump prices have struck Apple and Amazon’s actions – but Big Banks analysts remain firm

The upheaval of President Trump's newly announced pricing policy has only just begun. The new…

5 minutes ago

Florida beats Auburn in Final Four while Walter Clayton Jr. obtains the love of CBB fans

Florida won a hard victory played over Auburn during the last NCAA 2025 tournament on…

6 minutes ago

Paul Gallen accepts the conditions of Sonny Bill Williams as Australian Superfight Closer to reality: “ called his bluff ” ‘

Paul Gallen says he agreed two minutes from Tours with the star of the cross…

8 minutes ago

Tenma, Silent Law works 1-2 for Bob Baffert in Santa Anita Oaks – Orange County Register

Arcadia - This time, in his candidacy for the big stage, Tenma passed the hearing.Last…

10 minutes ago

Kiss of Life displays a second, handwritten apology from the four members, following their controversy on cultural creditation

The latest development of the recent controversy of Kiss of Life has just occurred. On…

15 minutes ago

How car manufacturers move in response to prices: NPR

A person looks at a new vehicle with a Toyota dealership in El Monte, California,…

17 minutes ago