London – King Charles British was donated to his treatment against cancer on Thursday and was taken to London hospital for observation. Coming more than a year after Charles revealed that he had been diagnosed with an unpertified form of cancer And started treatment, the incident has renewed the concern about the health of the 76 -year -old monarch.
Buckingham Palace said that after treatment of cancer scheduled for Thursday morning, “the king experienced temporary side effects which required a short period of observation at the hospital”.
The palace never said what type of cancer King A, nor what type of treatment it receives.
The king was seen in public in London one day before his visit Thursday in a private clinic in the center of London, apparently in good health and smiling at an agricultural exhibition. He reappeared Friday morning, leaving his London residence Clarence House and waving sympathizers from the interior of a black Audi.
Tourist Julian Mati told the Associated Press that he had been relieved to see Charles well appearing when leaving Clarence House.
“We were horrified when we heard the news yesterday,” Mati at the AP. “We had come back to the palace today to take photos, but we never imagined that we would see the king. To see him smile and agitate, it is such a relief.”
Charles returned to Clarence House on Thursday evening, but his events on Friday, which included a trip to Birmingham, about two hours north of London, were all canceled.
The king has maintained a calendar responsible for official events in recent weeks, after having progressed his work after come back to public tasks In April of last year, just a few months after starting your treatment. He did his First foreign trip During treatment in July 2024, in Australia.
Last week, Charles was in Northern Ireland with Queen Camilla, and he met the president of Ukraine Volodymyr Zelenskyy earlier this month.
Her next trip abroad planned, in Italy with the Queen next week, was still scheduled for Friday.
Cancer has struck several members of the royal family in recent years, with the daughter-in-law of King Catherine, the princess of Wales, announcing only two months ago that she was in remission After about 10 months of treatment. The princess had Announced last March This cancer was discovered following a abdominal surgery And she was undergoing preventive chemotherapy.
Although the palace has never provided details on its diagnosis, the former British Prime Minister Boris Johnson demanded in its memories that Queen Elizabeth IIKing Charles’s mother received a diagnosis of bone cancer before his death in September 2022 at the age of 96.
Hegseth reacts to the Atlantic freeing his signal texts to the Trump team detailing Yemen Bombing
Hegseth doubles on the texts of cats of the signal not being “war plans”
Former National Security Advisor HR MCMaster reacts to the flight of the Trump administration
A woman named by the Department of Children and Family Services of the County of…
Kim Delaney seems to have corrected things with her husband, James Morgan, after their respective…
Warren Buffett says famous to "be greedy when the others are afraid" and "when it…
Washington (AP) - American employers added 228,000 surprising jobs last month, showing that the American…
Last year, it was Lamar Jackson against Troy Aikman in a Copyright quarrels on n…
The FDI and Shin Bet (Israel Security Agency) announced on Friday the elimination of the…