Categories: sports

Jermaine Jenas Shares of the wife Ellie Penfold after 16 years together – after the host of a show was dismissed by the BBC after a sexing scandal

Jermaine Jenas separated from his wife Ellie Penfold, six months after her BBC limot following a sexing scandal.

The former footballer was abandoned by the chain in August in the midst of allegations of misconduct in the workplace after sending explicit SMS to two employees.

While at the time, Jermaine said that he and Ellie, who got married in 2011, hoped to cross their marital problems, she went to Instagram on Tuesday to reveal that their marriage was over.

In a shared press release on social networks, she wrote: “I never imagined that I should share something so personal with the public, but given the situation, I think it’s necessary.

“After 16 years together and 4 wonderful children, Jermaine and I decided to separate us. We will stay friends and continue in co-parents. We ask you to respect the privacy of our children during this difficult period. Thank you, Ellie.

Since the dismissal of the BBC of Jermaine, Ellie had not shared a snap with him on Instagram, and he was significantly absent from images that she published by her children celebrating Christmas in December.

Jermaine Jenas separated from his wife Ellie Penfold, months after his BBC limot following a sexing scandal (photo in July 2024)

Ellie shared a statement Tuesday confirming that her marriage to Jermaine was finished, after being “rage” by the sexing scandal in August in August

In November, Jermaine shared a tribute gushing to his wife when she marked the launch of her PREPPY personal care brand, despite their marital misfortunes.

He wrote on Instagram: “I could not be more proud of this woman, 3 years ago, you had a great idea and this week, you were able to make this idea a reality.

“Starting a brand is already quite difficult, but working hard and being determined to do it even with all the bulls ** I made you realize recently should be sufficient proof for you to make it successful.”

Ellie was “raged” and launched the former Tottenham Hotspur star out of his room in their family home of 1 million pounds sterling when it was revealed that he had sent explicit messages to two BBC staff.

Jermaine admitted to having lied to Ellie, who describes herself as a “woman” and a mother “in her Instagram biography, during a family vacation in Spain when he fake to speak to his patterns messages.

Although Jermaine admitted to having sent the SMS, he insisted that they were exchanged between two consenting adults and that he did nothing illegal.

He told the Sun: “We haven’t really talked properly since. She is absolutely raging.

Jenas who shares two girls and a son with Ellie, said the couple no longer shared a room in their family home in the hertfordshire.

The former footballer was abandoned by the chain in August in the middle of allegations of misconduct in the workplace after sending explicit SMS to two employees

Jermaine married Ellie in 2011, and they have three children together, when he also has a daughter of a previous relationship

Ellie had not shared any snaps with Jermaine on Instagram since he was dismissed by the BBC six months ago (photo last week)

Last week, Jermaine shared a gallery of snaps from her trip to the Middle East for the Riyadh boxing season

He added: “They are just children right now. These are the school holidays and they are trapped in the house because the photographers are in front of my house.

Jenas congratulated his wife as an “incredible mother”, saying that she is “kind” and that “needs a little time”.

The former star of England admitted to having sent the SMS but insists that he did nothing illegal.

He denied having never sent indecent images or videos and said that messages between consenting adults, one of whom “clearly indicated that it was interested”.

However, Jenas said he was “ashamed” and “deeply sorry” when he apologized for the scandal.

He revealed that he had been dismissed in an atrocious video call – while on family vacation in Marbella, Spain, with his wife and their three children.

Jenas criticized this as “sinister”, before “sitting there and listening to what you said” as four people on the Zoom call read his inappropriate text messages.

He said that he had lied to his wife after being informed of allegations to “find a way to get out of this mess”.

Ellie broke her silence on the scandal when launching her new PREPPY personal care brand in November.

She said: “My only objective was on our children and the construction of my Preppy brand. Now I just want to move forward.

“Naturally, it was difficult for me, but my only concern was our children and it will not change.”

The news of the dismissal of Jenas occurred for a few moments before launching the radio of Talksport. He returned to the work of the Punditry last month, saying that on Talksport, his conduct was “extremely inappropriate”.

He continued: “I made a mistake. It was a mistake that is something that me and my wife and my family have to face.

“I think the great thing here is that your career is one thing. I worked 10 years after the retirement to become a footballer and I can take it as far as I want to become nothing footballer to put myself in a very lucky position to work on television.

“It is a lot of hard work that you have put in work, but at the same time, it can be removed like that. This is something I recognized.

“When you are removed like that, the only people there are your family and friends and it is the people who are really close to you. This is what was my biggest support system during this period.

“My wife and I had honest conversations. My family and I had honest conversations and that is really between.

“So, in the future, this is where it is my goal, by ensuring that my children are doing well, my wife is supported and that I work continuously to improve.

Last month, Jermaine returned to work on the expert on Talksport and declared in an interview that his behavior was “ extremely inappropriate ” ‘

“Essentially, it’s about looking inward, making improvements and returning a better person.”

Only three months before his dismissal, Jenas published a gushing message on his wife on Instagram when he wanted his happy birthday.

He wrote: “Happy birthday Mme Ji loves you … We love you more than you could never imagine. You deserve the world X.”

However, Jenas spoke to Mailonline about the tense relationship he once had with his wife Ellie, saying that they argued on the time he spent socializing after turning for the only program.

He also admitted that the pair had to work through their differences and that the couple had separate holidays.

Jenas said, “I would say that up to about five years ago, it was quite stressful for both of us.

“There were a lot of competitions in our relationship and a lot of” you can do that “or” you don’t do that “.

“ It was a lot to do with the children and the fact that I had this new career and that I was in full swing and that I meet new people and that I was going to shows … It was quite sumptuous, but for my wife, it was like Nappies, milk … I am a very practical father and I always try to help, but she still did not get this development in her own life.

“I had to remedy it and in the past five years, I always tell him once or a year, I’m just going to go for three days or something.

“ In summer and arriving now, she will usual in Ibiza with her comrades and will make a good eruption and it is for her not to have to wake up or think of children, and I have just returned from Scotland by playing three days of golf and she will tell me the same thing, go play golf, relax, play. ”

The ones got engaged in 2009 and made the knot two years later in 2011. They live in a house of 7 million pounds sterling in the hertfordshire and together, they have two daughters, Geneva and Olivia, plus the baby Jacob.

Jenas also has a older girl Sancha, 16, of a previous relationship that lives in the United States with her mother.

newsnetdaily

Recent Posts

San Jose Sharks against Edmonton Oilers: Mukhamadullin, Georgiev Out

San Jose - Shakir Mukhamadullin will not play Thursday evening against Edmonton's Oilers, and it…

4 minutes ago

Live action film ‘Tangled’ in suspense in Disney

Disney has put the live version of the 2010 "Tangled" Hit waiting, according to sources.…

7 minutes ago

Apple loses a market value of $ 250 billion as a tank tech stocks prices

Apple lost more than $ 250 billion in market value on Thursday, with stocks up…

8 minutes ago

Agents – Cardinals reach an extension of $ 46 million with Trey McBride

The Arizona cardinals make the highest well -paid Bowler Pro Trey McBride player in the…

9 minutes ago

First DRC stop torn by the war for the new African Tsar of Trump: NPR

Massad Boulos, a stepfather of Tiffany Trump, seated for a portrait in a hotel in…

10 minutes ago

The Trump administration triggers three national security council officials

The Trump administration has drawn at least three officials from the National Security Council, with…

11 minutes ago