Skip to content
Is Audius (AUDIO) a good investment?  • Benzinga Crypto


Have you decided that AUDIO is a good investment? You can get AUDIO on Crypto.com and FTX today!

Audius (AUDIO) is a protocol that aims to connect listeners and music creators. It allows listeners to stream and distribute music using blockchain technology. It also allows auditors to directly remunerate creators.

The music industry is one of the largest in the world, representing billions of dollars a year. Audius is looking to capitalize on this and bring crypto technology to the industry.

What is Audius (AUDIO)?

AUDIO is an ERC-20 governance token that powers the Audius protocol. It is built on an Ethereum compatible blockchain, similar to Polygon’s. It allows token holders to have a say in new projects, by giving them the right to vote.

Token holders can also bet on their position to support the network and earn rewards. These rewards can take the form of exclusive content or collectibles.

The token can also be used by listeners to pay their favorite artists directly. This eliminates the middleman that other platforms use to pay artists. Audius is a blockchain that hopes to have a huge impact on the music industry.

Audius (AUDIO) price

AUDIO is currently trading at around $ 2.00, with a market cap of around $ 900 million. It saw highs of over $ 4.00 in March 2021 and several other price hikes this year. It also experienced lows of around $ 0.10 in early 2021.

Audius Contest

Because the music industry is so big, Audius faces major competition. Some of the most important are Spotify and Apple Music. However, Audius aims to tackle some of the major issues presented by other music streaming services.

One of the biggest issues is payment. Some estimate that only 12% of total revenue ends up in the hands of artists on major streaming platforms. Audius hopes to provide creators with 90% of their total revenue, with the remaining 10% going to network support. Audius aims to provide a fairer payment system in the music industry.

Audius also seeks to connect artists and fans. In addition to allowing fans to pay artists directly, it also offers remix contests. These contests allow fans to remix their favorite songs and showcase their work to artists.

How to buy Audius (AUDIO).

Now that you understand the basics of the Audius platform, you might be interested in purchasing AUDIO. Fortunately, purchasing the token is fairly straightforward.

Step 1: Open an account online.

The first step in purchasing AUDIO is to open an online account. Online accounts are the easiest, but may not be the most secure. If you are located outside of the United States, FTX is a great option to purchase AUDIO.

If you are in the United States, Crypto.com is a great option. Make sure you research a trade before opening an account.

1 minute exam

Crypto.com strives to make cryptocurrency a part of everyday life by offering a comprehensive suite of services to crypto users. The company offers a Crypto.com app, exchange, Visa card, DeFi exchange, DeFi wallet, DeFi Earn, Crypto.com price, staking, crypto loan and many other services. What really sets them apart, however, is the combination of super low fees and incredibly generous rewards programs for their users.

Best for

  • Traders who want to access a secure and low cost cryptocurrency exchange
  • Passive investors who want to earn interest on their balance without having to make frequent transactions
  • Mobile investors who prefer to manage all their crypto needs through their phone or tablet
Advantages

  • Low fees
  • High security
  • One stop shop for all your crypto needs (wallet, trading, spending, etc.)
  • Many ways to earn interest, rewards and discounts
The inconvenients

  • Low privacy
  • Customer service response time could be improved

Step 2: Buy a wallet (optional).

Wallets are a way to store crypto and offer much more security than online accounts. It allows you to have direct ownership of your assets. While it is not essential to have a wallet to purchase AUDIO, it can be a safer option.