The Houston Texans (1-4) are a big 10-point underdog as they attempt to break a four-game slide in a game against the Indianapolis Colts (1-4) on Sunday, Oct. 17, 2021 at the Lucas Oil Stadium. The total points are 43.5 for the contest.
For more information on betting and fantasy, sign up for the SI Winners Club newsletter.
Odds for Colts vs Texans
On / under insights
- Indianapolis and its opponents have surpassed the current total of 43.5 points in four of five games (80%) this season.
- Houston games are over 43.5 points on three of five occasions this season.
- The two teams combine to score 39.4 points per game, 4.1 short of the over / under of this contest.
- These two teams give a total of 53.8 points per game, 10.3 more than the over / under of this contest.
- Colts games this season are averaging 46.4 points, 2.9 points more than Sunday’s over / under.
- The Texans’ average total of 44.5 PPG in games this season is 1.0 points higher than this game’s over / under.
Colts statistics and trends
- Indianapolis has played five games, with three ATS wins.
- Indianapolis has eclipsed the over / under in 60% of its opportunities this year (three times in five games with total set points).
- The Colts are 6.6 points less per game (21.6) than the Texans (28.2) allow.
- The Colts are 28.4 yards less per game (363.4), than the Texans allow per game (391.8).
- The Colts have five giveaways this season, while the Texans have eight takeaways.
- Click on SISportsbook and find the latest spread, moneyline and total for the Indianapolis game with the Texans.
Texans statistics and trends
- Houston is 3-2-0 ATS this year.
- The Texans have covered the gap once this year when the underdogs 10 points or more (in two chances).
- Houston’s games this season have exceeded points total three times on five occasions (60%).
- This year, the Texans are averaging 7.8 points less per game (17.8) than the Colts’ surrender (25.6).
- The Texans are 86.6 fewer yards per game (282.6) than the Colts are giving up per game (369.2).
- This year, the Texans have eight turnovers, one less than the Colts have take-out (9).
Overview of the house and the road
- This season, the Colts’ home games are averaging 48.5 points, 5.0 more than this game’s over / under (43.5).
- The Texans’ away games this season are averaging 47.5 points overall, 4.0 more than this game’s over / under (43.5).
Powered by Data Skrive.