An illegal migrant from Guatemala has been arrested after allegedly assaulting a five-year-old girl in his home in two separate incidents, charges the suspect denies.
Nicolas Jose Francisco, 25, faces two counts of sexual assault of a child under 12 years old. He is being held without bail at the Palm Beach County Jail.
Francisco had been working for the young victim’s family for more than a year when he allegedly assaulted the girl twice in the garage and bathroom of the family’s home, WFLX reported.
The girl first spoke to the Palm Beach County Sheriff’s Office and the Florida Department of Children and Families on Dec. 13 about the alleged abuse.
FALSE BOMB THREAT FROM SUSPECTED ILLEGAL IMMIGRANT SHUTS DOWN SC HIGHWAY
Nicolas José Francisco, 25, faces two counts of sexual assault of a child under 12 years old. (Palm Beach County Jail)
On two occasions, the child said Francisco brought her into the garage or bathroom where he touched her inappropriately, investigators said.
The child told investigators that during the first incident, Francisco called her into the garage and “touched her flower,” what she called her private space, WPEC reported.
In the second case, the girl said Francisco took her to the bathroom where he allegedly exposed himself to her and touched her again.
Nicolas José Francisco is being held without bail at the Palm Beach County Jail. (iStock)
Francisco said during his interview with deputies Thursday that the allegations were false and that the family was only making the accusations because he “was an undocumented immigrant.”
He said he touched the girl “by mistake both times” while he was in the garage and bathroom. He said he was trying to help the girl go to the bathroom, but investigators said there was no bathroom in the garage.
MIGRANTS ACCUSED OF KILLING MEXICAN BORDER AGENT AFTER HE ASKED TO SEE THEIR ID CARDS: OFFICIALS
Nicolas José Francisco said the family was making the accusations only because he “was an undocumented immigrant.” (iStock)
CLICK HERE TO GET THE FOX NEWS APP
Deputies said Francisco “later apologized and admitted that his behavior and actions were wrong.”
Francisco appeared before a judge Friday morning.
Fox
"Marine Le Pen!"With this frank call, strange insofar as the leader of the French extreme…
This is good news for fans of Meghan Markle's lifestyle brand like never before -…
By Daniel Matthews Posted: 12:53 HAE, April 4, 2025 | Update: 12:56 HAE, April 4,…
The County of Los Angeles announced that it had reached a provisional regulation of $…
Warner Bros and Legendary A minecraft film I couldn't have worn at a better time.…
Distribute it from the jump - it is always preferable to avoid the purchase of…