Israeli defense forces issued an evacuation warning on Monday for the Palestinians throughout the Rafah region in the South Gaza Strip, claiming that the military “returned to fight with great strength to eliminate the capacities of terrorist organizations in these areas”.
In an article on X, the Arabic language spokesman for Tsahal, Colonel Avichay Adraee, published a card in the region to evacuate, telling Gazans to move to the Al-Mawasi region on the southern coast.
It was the most important evacuation order issued by the FDIs, because the resumption of the offensive against Hamas at the beginning of the month put an end to a cease-fire of two months.
The evacuation zone covers a large strip of land between Rafah and Khan Younis, where the FDI has so far not worked with land forces.
Orders came during Eid al-Fitr, a normally festive Muslim party marking the end of the month of Ramadan fast.
Since its resumption of operations in the Gaza Strip on March 18, the FDI said it was targeting senior Hamas political leaders and intermediate level military commanders, as well as the infrastructure of the terrorist group, including arms depots and rocket launchers. Members of Palestinian Islamic Jihad and other terrorist groups have also been targeted.
# عاجل ‼ Lish إلى جميع سكان قطاع غغ soons المتواجدين في مناطق رفح ب بلديا × النصر والشوكة والمivity وقيزان النجار
⭕️يعود جيش الدفاع الإسرائيلي للقتال بقوة شديدة للقضاء على 25
⭕️من أجل سلام invested; pic.twitter.com/ps1jvdojry
– افيخاي ادرعي (@Avichayadraee) March 31, 2025
On Saturday, the army said that it has expanded its operations in southern Gaza, the troops growing in Rafah as part of the efforts to extend a buffer area along the borders of the band and to eliminate terrorist infrastructure.
In addition, on Sunday, the Palestinian Red Crescent Society said it had recovered the bodies of 15 rescuers killed a week ago when Israeli forces targeted ambulances in the Gaza Strip.
The FDI admitted on Friday that it had shot ambulances and firefighters in the south of Gaza last week, saying that it had wrongly identified them as “suspicious vehicles”.
According to the army, the troops had initially opened fire “towards Hamas vehicles and eliminated several terrorists in Hamas” in the region of Tel Sultan, in the south of Gaza.
“A few minutes later, additional vehicles suspected the troops with suspicion … The troops responded by pulling towards suspicious vehicles, eliminating a certain number of terrorists from Islamic jihad,” said the FDI.
He added that “after an initial investigation, it was determined that some of the suspicious vehicles … were ambulances and fire trucks”, while condemning “the repeated use” by “terrorist organizations in the Gaza band of ambulances for terrorist purposes”.

Paramedical paramedics carry an ambulance some of the first Palestinian stakeholders, who were killed a week earlier in Israeli military fire on ambulances, in the Nasser medical complex in Khan Younis in the South Gaza Strip on March 30, 2025. (AFP)
The bodies of eight doctors of the Red Crescent, six members of the Gaza Civil Defense Agency and an employee of a United Nations agency were recovered, the Red Crescent in a statement said.
He said that a red crescent doctor remained disappeared.
In a previous declaration, the Red Crescent said that the bodies “had been recovered with difficulty because they were buried in the sand, some showing signs of decomposition”.
The Gaza Civil Defense Agency also confirmed that 15 organizations had been recovered, adding that the United Nations deceased employee came from the Palestinian refugee agency, UNRWA.

Members of the Palestine Red Crescent and other emergency services have organizations of rescuers killed a week earlier by Israeli forces during a funeral procession at Nasser Hospital in Khan Younis in the Southern Gaza Strip on March 31, 2025. (Eyad Baba / AFP)
In a separate declaration published in Geneva, the International Federation of Red Cross and Red Crescent Societies (IFRC) said it was “indigenous” by the death of doctors.
“They were humanitarian workers. They wore emblems that should have protected them; their ambulances were clearly marked. They should have returned (to) their families; they did not do it,” IFRC secretary, Jagan Chapagain said.
“International humanitarian law could not be clearer – civilians must be protected; Humanitarian workers should be protected. Health services must be protected. “
IFRC said the incident represents the deadliest attack on the Red Cross and Red Croissant workers around the world since 2017.
THE @Ifrc condemns the murder of eight @Palestinercs Medics in Gaza.
We have a broken heart. These devoted humanitarian workers, killed by responding to the wounded, should have been protected.
We mourn their loss and we stick with the Palestine Red Crescent.
Complete declaration:… pic.twitter.com/ohklijaw1o
– Ifrc (@ifrc) March 30, 2025
The International Committee of the Red Cross said it was “dismayed” that doctors “were killed during their work” alongside others.
“Their bodies have been identified today and have been recovered for a worthy burial,” said the ICRC. “The high number of medical staff killed during this conflict is devastating. The ICRC strongly condemns attacks on health workers. ”
Meanwhile, the FDI said on Monday that it had demolished a kilometer tunnel in the Northern Gaza Strip in the middle of the operations in progress in the region.

TSAhal troops operate in the Gaza Strip, on a document photo issued on March 31, 2025. (Israeli defense forces)
The troops of the 252nd division operated in the extreme north of the strip and in the area of the Netzarim corridor, which, according to the army, aimed to extend the buffer zone of Israel with Gaza.
In the midst of the operations of the division in the North and the center of Gaza, the FDIs said that the troops had killed more than 50 terrorist agents.
In the Beit Lahiya region, a Hamas tunnel which was a kilometer long, was destroyed by the Yahalom combat engineering unit, according to the army.
In a separate operation, the troops found a site for manufacturing rockets and several launchers, added the IDF.
According to the Ministry of Health managed by Gaza, at least 921 people have been killed in the territory since Israel resumed its large -scale strikes.
In total, more than 50,000 Palestinians were killed in the war launched by the massacre of October 7 in Hamas, according to the ministry. The figure cannot be checked independently and does not distinguish between civilians and combatants. Israel said he had killed some 20,000 combat fighters in January and 1,600 terrorists inside Israel during the Hamas.

The Palestinians buy clothes in a store next to an apartment building destroyed in preparation for Eid al-Fitr celebrations in the Al-Rimal district in the center of Gaza City, March 28, 2025. (AP Photo / Jehad Alshrafi)
A warning Gaza short of flour
Sunday evening, the United Nations warned that the Gaza bakeries will lack bread flour in a week, saying that agencies have reduced food distributions to families in two, the markets are empty of most
For four weeks, Israel has closed all sources of food, fuel, drugs and other supplies for the Gaza population of more than 2 million Palestinians, citing the refusal of Hamas to extend the first phase of the ceasefire agreement and to release more hostages. Israeli officials insist that they granted enough help during the two-month-old ceasefire to last Gaza for several months while accusing Hamas of hoarding of supplies.
It is the longest blockade to date in the 17 -month -old Israel campaign against Hamas, without it ending.

The Palestinians headed for Khan Yunis with their personal effects in the Rafah region such as Al-Sultan after being surrounded by Israeli forces on March 23, 2025. (AFP)
The humanitarian workers extend their supplies but warn of a catastrophic increase in severe hunger and malnutrition, warned the UN. Finally, food will be completely exhausted if the help flow is not restored because the war has destroyed almost all local food production in Gaza.
The World Food Program said Thursday that its bakery flour is only enough to continue producing bread for 800,000 people a day until Tuesday and that its overall food supplies will last a maximum of two weeks. As a “last resort” once all other foods are exhausted, it contains emergency stocks of fortified nutritional cookies for 415,000 people.
The UN has added that fuel and medicine will last weeks longer before hitting zero, hospitals ration antibiotics and pain relievers, and help groups move limited fuel supplies between several needs, all essential – trucks to move aid, bakeries to make bread, wells and desalination factories to produce water, hospitals Machines to operate.
Last week, the High Court of Justice tried unanimously that Israel had taken a variety of measures to provide humanitarian needs of the civilian population of Gaza during the war, and that there was no cause for the court to order the government and the army to take additional measures.
Above all, the court said that human rights groups who had asked the Court on the humanitarian situation in Gaza “did not even close” to show that Israel had violated legal prohibitions for a civilian population as a war tool or as a form of collective sanction.