In anticipation of October 14, 2021 from the US Fed:
8:30 am ET, 12:30 pm GMT:
Federal Reserve Bank of Saint-Louis, President James Bullard
- to participate in an introductory exchange of views on the post-COVID monetary and financial environment ahead of the “Euro 50 Group Webinar: Dealing with the Legacy of the COVID19 Crisis”.
9.00 ET US, 1300 GMT
Atlanta Federal Reserve Chairman Raphael Bostic
- speak and participate in a moderated question-and-answer session prior to the “Candidate Conversations” virtual event hosted by the National Black MBA Association.
- Bostic is also expected to participate in the “Rebuilding for All” panel ahead of the 2021 Global Inclusive Growth Summit presented by the Mastercard Center for Inclusive Growth and the Aspen Institute later.
13.00 US ET, 1700 GMT
- Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco President Mary Daly is scheduled to deliver an introductory speech and closing remarks prior to the “Fair Access to Credit for Small Businesses” conference hosted by the Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
- Richmond Federal Reserve Chairman Thomas Barkin to talk about “Talking About Outcomes” in front of the Forecasters Club in New York.
- New York Federal Reserve Chairman John Williams facilitate discussion prior to the “Women in the Workforce” event organized by the Economic Club of New York.
6:00 p.m. US ET, 10:00 p.m. GMT
Also, the Chairman of the Federal Reserve of Philadelphia, Patrick Harker
- talk about the economic outlook virtually before the Prosperity Caucus