When you buy through our links, Insider may earn an affiliate commission. Learn more.
- You can buy an ad-free, one-year Disney Plus gift subscription just in time for the holidays.
- It costs $110 and is delivered via email, making it a perfect gift for any entertainment fan.
- Gift subscriptions are only available for the ad-free plan and are only valid for new members.
Disney Plus offers on-demand access to a growing library of movies and shows from all of the studio’s major franchises. If you know someone who isn’t already one of the service’s 150 million subscribers, you can help them connect with an ad-free, one-year Disney Plus gift subscription.
An ad-free Disney Plus gift subscription costs $110 and is sent as an email code on a date of your choice. Only new members can use a gift subscription, so it cannot be used as credit for an existing subscription.
Once your giveaway signs up, they’ll have ad-free access to everything Disney Plus has to offer, including exclusive shows like “Andor,” “The Santa Clauses,” and “Willow.” Subscribers can also watch animated classics and original movies like “Hocus Pocus 2” and “Disenchanted.”
Below you will find detailed instructions on how to order a Disney Plus gift subscription.
How to gift a Disney Plus annual subscription via email:
- Visit the Disney Plus Gift Subscription page to purchase the gift.
- You’ll enter your information, your recipient’s name and email address, and the date you want the code delivered.
- The $110 fee will be debited from your account as soon as you complete the purchase.
- Your recipient will receive the email on the date you selected.
- They can then visit DisneyPlus.com/redeememail, select the offer, and manually enter the code printed on the email.
- Once redeemed, the recipient will be credited with a one-year subscription to Disney Plus.
- If the recipient does not see the gift confirmation email in their inbox, Disney recommends that they check their spam folder.
- If the email still cannot be located, you can contact Disney Plus customer service to have the code resent to you.
Can you buy a physical Disney Plus Gift Subscription Card?
Physical Disney Plus gift subscription cards were previously sold through ShopDisney and Target. However, they no longer appear to be available online. When in stock, these cards are also $110 for a full year of ad-free Disney Plus with the same restrictions as the digital version.
Disney Plus Gift Membership Restrictions:
- The gift subscription can only be redeemed by new and returning Disney Plus subscribers.
- The redemption code is single-use and non-transferable.
Once the subscription is activated, your recipient will receive:
- A full year of unlimited, ad-free access to thousands of movies and series from Disney, Pixar, Marvel, Star Wars, National Geographic and 20th Century Fox.
- Unlimited downloads they can watch anywhere, anytime.
- The ability to stream up to four devices simultaneously and add up to seven profiles.
- A GroupWatch feature that allows them to virtually sync and watch streams with friends and family.