This weekend sees massive Premier League ties as teams battle for relegation, Champions League places and battle for first place.
And Paddy Power is giving new customers £ 60 of FREE BETS when you bet £ 10 on football this week.
PADDY POWER – Bet £ 10 on football, get £ 60 in free bets*
Manchester United are back on their way to victory after sacking Ole Gunnar Solskjaer thanks to another Cristiano Ronaldo goal in the Champions League.
But Man United will face fit Chelsea on Sunday, while the Red Devils continue their search for a new manager while Carrick takes the lead temporarily.
The Blues currently lead the league and have conceded just four goals all season.
Newcastle travel to the Emirates to face Arsenal in their quest for their first win as they remain the only side in England’s top four leagues to go winless.
Liverpool host Southampton as part of a big GameDay match at kick-off at 3pm.
Many teams towards the bottom of the table face off this weekend with teams fighting in the middle of the table and will do anything for all three points.
Norwich take on Wolves, Crystal Palace take on Aston Villa and Brighton welcome a struggling Leeds side.
On Sunday, the battle is heading to the top of the table with second-placed Man City hosting West Ham, which is flying high this season and is currently just three points behind Citizens.
How and when can I qualify?
- Open a new account using the promo code YSKANW
- Deposit a minimum of £ 10 per card (Apple Pay deposits are not eligible).
- Place a Sportsbook pre-play bet (fixed odds) of £ 10, with a minimum odds of 1/2 (1.5), on any football market between 25 November and 2 December.
- Your qualifying bet will be the first bet that meets the above criteria.
- Your qualifying bet must be settled before Thursday, December 2 at 11.59pm.
- Bets cashed and partially cashed will not be taken into account for the promotion. If you place a qualifying bet and then use a withdrawal on the bet, you will no longer be eligible for the promotion.
Commercial Content Notice: Taking any of the bookmaker offers featured in this article may result in payment to talkSPORT. 18+. The T & Cs apply. Begambleaware.org
Liverpool v Southampton: get Salah to score 30/1 with William Hill
EDGE TALKSPORT SPECIAL
Get Marcos Alonso and Reece James to score 50/1 with Paddy Power
Make Arsenal win 6/1 OR 40/1 for Newcastle with new 888Sport customer offer
To Paris ?
Erling Haaland odds for next club: PSG favorite to land a star ahead of Man City
EDGE TALKSPORT SPECIAL
Getting Messi to score and Ramos to be carded at 7/1 with Paddy Power
Get 30/1 on Lopez to win by KO, TKO or DQ with the Novibet new customer offer
* Place a £ 10 pre-match bet on any football market between 25 November and 2 December, at min. 1/2 (1.5) odds – get a total of £ 60 in free bets, £ 40 on bet settlement and an additional £ 20 on the following day. Your qualifying bet must be settled before Thursday, December 2 at 11.59pm. Only deposits via cards will be eligible (Apple Pay deposit excluded). The T & Cs apply. Please play responsibly.
Remember to play responsibly
A responsible player is someone who:
- Establish time and money limits before playing
- Only play with money they can afford to lose
- Never chase their losses
- Don’t gamble if he’s upset, angry or depressed
- GamCare – www.gamcare.org.uk
- Aware of the bet – www.begambleaware.org
For help with a gambling problem call the National Gambling Helpline on 0808 8020 133 or go to www.gamstop.co.uk to be banned from all regulated gambling websites in the UK. United.