Categories: sports

Geno Smith accepts $ 85.5 million in extending the Las Vegas Raiders contract after the Seattle Seahawks trade

Las Vegas raiders will have Geno Smith under contract for the next three seasons after the quarter-rear agreed with a new two-year extension on Thursday.

Smith will sign an agreement worth 85.5 million dollars with 66.5 million dollars guaranteed, which makes him a raider until 2027.

Tom Brady’s raiders exchanged for the Seattle quarterrier in March in a move that sees Smith ending up with former head coach Pete Carroll.

The 34 -year -old man arrived in Vegas with a year to follow a three -month contract with $ 31 million.

The initiate of the NFL, Ian Rapoport, was the first to report the two -year extension of Smith.

The arrival of Smith is the off -competition movement in an offseason of upheavals in Vegas that the seventh time the winner of the Super Bowl, Brady, led.

Geno Smith found former coach Pete Carroll in Las Vegas Raiders in March

In addition to recruiting both Smith and Carroll, Brady also presented a new 106.5 million dollars agreement over three years for defensive star Maxx Crosby.

Reconstruction will continue to the draft of the NFL in Green Bay later this month, where the raiders hold the choice n ° 6 and should largely opt for the ball carrier Ashton Jeanty.

The raiders endured a miserable campaign of 2024, missing the playoffs with a terrible file of 4-13 in the AFC West.

Antonio Piece was dismissed while head coach and managing director Tom Telesco quickly followed him from the exit door while Brady drew the rank.

The quarter-Arrière Gardner Minshew also left the team and signed for the Rivals of the AFC West Kansas City Chiefs, where he will provide a backup to Patrick Mahmes.

Smith, on the other hand, was selected by New York Jets in the third round of the 2013 NFL draft, spending two years as an inconsistent starter.

He rebounded around the league with the giants and the loaders before finding a new breath in Seattle after being exchanged in 2019.

He succeeded Russell Wilson as leaving in 2022 and posted career statistics, launching 4,282 yards and a TD-INT 30-11 report.

More to follow

newsnetdaily

Recent Posts

I met my fiancé 7 months after my husband’s death

This test as told is based on a conversation with Regina Lawlessauthor of "Do you.…

11 seconds ago

5 things to know before opening the stock market

US stock contracts decrease sharply after the clues have dropped on the announcements of President…

1 minute ago

Fencer disqualified after refusing to face the opponent, he says, it’s trans

College Park, md. - American fences disqualified a shooter of a female tournament in Maryland…

2 minutes ago

The United States strikes Yemen that burn ammunition with limited success

President Trump said this week that Houthi activists supported by Iran in Yemen had been…

3 minutes ago

Emme, 17 years of Jennifer Lopez, is her mini-me when leaving family

Jennifer Lopez And Swing have found their activity essential. Indeed, the pair was released for…

4 minutes ago

Rejected by 16 colleges, hired by Google. Now he pursues some of the schools for anti-Asian discrimination

Stanley Zhong had a cumulative weighted average of 4.42, an almost perfect SAT score, had…

7 minutes ago