Categories: World News

Gazan Man murdered by Hamas after joining demonstrations against the terrorist group, says the family

Hamas agents kidnapped, tortured and executed a 22 -year -old Palestinian who participated in the wave of protests last week against the terrorist group, according to his family.

The body of Oday Nasser Al Rabay was left in front of his family’s home during the weekend. On Saturday, many dozen was filmed by participating in his funeral procession, shouting: “Hamas Out!”

Hamas would have threatened the Palestinians who participated in the demonstrations against the terrorist group, but that seems to be the first time that anyone has been killed in connection with them.

The demonstrations took place for three consecutive days last week, but none took place this weekend, in the midst of the evaluations in Israel that Hamas intimidated demonstrators.

A funeral procession for Oday Nasser, 22, Al Rabay, whose family said that he had been executed by Hamas for having participated in demonstrations against the terrorist group, in the Gaza Strip, on March 29, 2025. (Screen capture: X, used in accordance with clause 27a of the law on copyright)

A Gazan man who now lives in Türkiye, who had published most of the images of the demonstrations, recently said that senior Hamas officials threatened him with his activities.

The terrorist group, which has governed Gaza since 2007, said on Thursday that the demonstrations were against Israel rather than Hamas, despite reports, interviews and contrary images.

According to the public broadcaster Kan, partly out of desire to cancel the demonstrations, some members of Hamas have readily shown to release a small number of hostages to obtain a truce during the end holidays of Ramadan of Eid Al-Fitr, which begins on Sunday evening.

Hamas wants to reprimand those who participate in demonstrations but cannot do so due to Israel’s takeover operations in Gaza, because the FDI targets terrorist agents which it identifies in the open air, according to the report.

Israel resumed its operations in Gaza on March 18, scutting up the cease-fire and hostage release agreement concluded in January. The first 42 -day phase of the agreement expired on March 2 in the middle of Israel’s refusal to negotiate the second phase.

The Palestinians participate in an anti-hamas demonstration, calling for the end of the war with Israel, in Beit Lahiya in the Northern Gaza Strip on March 26, 2025. (AFP)

The first phase saw Hamas release 33 women, children, civilians over 50 and those who judged “humanitarian affairs”, in exchange for some 1,900 Palestinian prisoners, including more than 270 in the service of life in connection with the murders of dozens of Israelis.

The second phase would have seen the terrorism group, the hostages of publication 24 which would have still been alive. All are young men kidnapped on October 7, 2023, when thousands of terrorists led by Hamas storm southern Israel to kill some 1,200 people and take 251 hostages, causing war in Gaza.

Hamas also holds the remains of 35 hostages, including an FDI officer whose body was torn off after being killed to fight in the 2014 Gaza War.

Nitrit Yohanan and Times of Israel Staff contributed to this report.

It is not (only) for you.

Supporting Israel’s times is not a transaction for an online service, such as the Netflix subscription. The community is for people like you who care about A common good: Ensure that balanced and responsible coverage of Israel continues to be available for free for millions of people around the world.

Of course, we will delete all the announcements on your page and you will unlock access to excellent community content only. But your support gives you something deeper than that: the pride to join Something that really matters.

Join the Times of Israel Community do you already join our community? Connect to stop seeing this

You are a dedicated reader

We are really happy that you have read X Israel articles During the last month.

This is why we started the time of Israel – to provide demanding readers like you an essential coverage of Israel and the Jewish world.

So now we have a request. Unlike other media, we have not set up a payment wall. But as the journalism we do is expensive, we invite readers for whom Israel’s times have become important to help support our work by joining The time of the Israeli community.

For as little as $ 6 per month, you can help support our quality journalism while enjoying the times of Israel Without advertisingas well as access exclusive content Available only at periods of the Israel community.

THANKS,
David Horovitz, editor -in -chief of The Times of Israel

Join our community Join our already a member community? Connect to stop seeing this

William

Recent Posts

The medical expert reveals the “dirty secret” which forces AFL stars to miss games and suffer from breathing problems

The psychologist sheds light on the impact of performance anxietySaid the problem has a significant…

1 minute ago

Scores and statistics of Orange County players for Wednesday April 2 – Orange County Register

Support our sports cover in high school by becoming a digital subscriber. Subscribe nowOrange county…

2 minutes ago

China urges us to “immediately” cancel the reciprocal prices, promises countermeasures

Beijing, China - November 05: A View of China's Minister of Commerce (MOFCOM) on November…

8 minutes ago

Taylor Swift donated big

Ellen Pompeo looks back when she obtained "cool points" with her children by playing in…

11 minutes ago

Improved box score: CUBS 10, A’s 2 – April 2, 2025

The Cubs of Chicago helped A launching their new temporary house this week in Sacramento,…

12 minutes ago

“ `Nowhere on earth is safe ”: Trump imposes prices on uninhabited islands near Antarctica | Trump prices

A group of sterile and uninhabited volcanic islands near Antarctica, covered with glaciers and housing…

13 minutes ago