Bree Nikorima, the wife of the dolphin star, Kodi Nikorima, was reportedly indicated Tuesday by the LNR decision to move the shock of dolphins against Sydney rabbitohs on Friday.
Rabbitohs had to go to Queensland to face the dolphins at the Suncorp Stadium this week. But in the midst of security problems concerning the Alfred cyclone, the league bosses changed the match so that the game is played in Sydney at the Combank stadium instead.
Dolphins should now play their return home match on June 28.
Cyclone Alfred has become a category two storm in the last 24 hours with the Australian Bureau of Meteorology (BOM) predicting that the parts of the South Queensland, including Brisbane, should be struck by 120 km / h winds. Sudden floods and a flood of rain should also decrease during the week.
Nikorima’s partner was not satisfied with the decision to move the match to South New Wales, saying that the game should have been completely canceled.
“Because a football game is so important,” she wrote on Instagram.
Bree Nikorima, the wife of the Dolphins star, Kodi Nikorima, was unleashed at Teh NRL on social networks

She said that the decision not to completely cancel the dolphin conflict against rabbitohs on Friday was “disgusting”, expressing her anger that families are “left behind” while the cyclone strikes

The cyclone should mark land on Thursday evening and will lead to bursts of 120 km / h and sudden potential floods
“Leaving the families behind to get the direct cyclone line alone. Some without support at all.
“I am six months pregnant with two young children in an area that can flood, disgusting.”
“Do better @nrl,” she added, publishing an emoji “vomit-face”.
In a statement released on Tuesday, LNR chiefs said the match had been moved due to security problems.
“The LNR has made the decision today to allow the implementation of the appropriate changes and recognizes and thanks the Dolphins and the Rabbitohs for their approach and their cooperation,” the LNR in a statement said on Tuesday.
“The LNR said that the safety of players, fans and the community was the highest priority when you consider the change of place.”
The rabbitohs confirmed that fans who were trying to attend the match at the Combank stadium would be informed of how to secure the tickets.
Rabbitoh boss, Blake Solly, said: “First of all, we hope that everyone in Queensland and northern South Wales will remain safe and follow the advice of the authorities as regards protecting themselves against the tropical cyclone Alfred.
“The advice we received from the QLD government were to move the game and we were able to host this decision.

The mother of two young children, who is also six months pregnant, told the LNR to “do better”

The LNR made the decision to reprogram the match on Friday Tuesday following the warnings of government representatives on the nature of the category two storm
“With us, now organizing the dolphins in Sydney for the first round, it means that our return match against the dolphins in the turn 17 will be played in Queensland. We have worked closely with dolphins, LNR and NSW sites to ensure that the game takes place and we thank them for their positive approach to move this game to Sydney.
“We will communicate with our members and supporters the next day to let them know how they can attend this match to support their team, and we thank them for their patience while we organize this event at the last minute.”
Several other sporting events of Queensland have been reprogrammed this week, the AFL choosing to postpone its opening matches between Brisbane and Geelong to Gabba and Gold Coast and Essedon at the first stadium of the people.
The WPGA 2025 championship, which was to be organized at the Sanctuary Cove Golf and Country Club of Hope Island this weekend, was also postponed while the Mooloolaba 2025 triathlon should also be reprogrammed.
This occurs while the Brownlow medalist, Lachie Neale, admitted that he would not have played in the opening of the Lions season if he had been moved but that he had always been before this week.
Addressing AFL360, Neale insisted that he would not have left his family to make a trip to play in another place, adding that he would only be eligible if the AFL was willing to transport family members as well.
“I think my first opinion on this subject would have been that I would not have played, I would have stayed here with Jules and the children, and we have a dog here too,” said Neale.
“So, unless they are also ready to steal families – which, in a little time, I am not sure that they could have organized this – but if they could steal families outside the city and that we could have settled the dog, then I would have done it, but I would not have left Jules (nale of Neale) here with our three -year -old daughter and a little boy of 11 weeks.

Brisbane star, Lachie Neale, says that he would not have played ‘if the AFL had moved Brisbane’s round opening match in another place
“I wouldn’t have played.
Neale said there was a “ relief ” among the brisbane game group that the game had been rubbed, cyclone Alfred because of its strike from Queensland later this week.
“I think that (relief) is the overwhelming meaning here in Brisbane (after hearing about the postponement of the game),” said Neale. “It was the news that we were waiting for and we were really waiting for a few days.
“ I did not really know too much before Sunday, I think, then we were informed of our leadership meeting on Sunday afternoon that there is a cyclone on the way and that could affect the match on Thursday, and it sort of snowball from there.
“ Looking at just the weather card and the forecasts of what awaits us in the coming 48 to 72 hours, the right call was made, I think, and we will draw up here for a few days and hope the best and see what are the damage and start from there and go to Sydney … The big final revenge match next week. ”