In 2019, the former New York City mayor spoke out against then-Democratic hopeful Joe Biden and the need for funds in tapes he accidentally left on the phone of NBC investigative reporter Rich Schapiro .
“Now he’s going to have to call journalists end to end on landlines,” reads a mocking article in “The Late Show with Stephen Colbert”.
How will Rudy compose without his phone?
– Tom Hearden (@followtheh) April 28, 2021
Removing Rudy’s phone means that for the first time in 17 years, a member of his contact list will not receive his daily dial.
– Chris Regan (@ChrisRRegan) April 28, 2021
If Rudy ends up being arrested, will he get a dial in addition to the usual phone call?
– Jeff Timmer (@jefftimmer) April 28, 2021
Guess I won’t get any more calls from Rudy
– Roger Rathman (@CollectsToyCars) April 28, 2021
The FBI attacked Rudy and took away his ability to call reporters at random.
– Poetic justice (@ PoeticJ59274248) April 28, 2021
how will rudy journalists compose now?
– fifth wave loko (@wojsvenwoj) April 28, 2021
praying for Rudy’s dial.
– Sam Stein (@samstein) April 28, 2021
Who is Rudy going to call for help? No answer can be wrong, so let your imagination run wild!
– Anna Duleep (@AnnaDuleep) April 28, 2021
The FBI should get on Rudy’s contact list. He will compose them sooner or later.
– Jojoba Fett (@The_Goonhongo) April 29, 2021
60/40 Rudy will dial end to end from the last remaining flip phone.
– Well that’s life🍸 (@ WELLTHATSLIFE4U) April 28, 2021