- Inflation well above target, very tight labor market
- Some indications of future business failures are high
- Financial conditions have tightened since January
- Adjust the pace of balance sheet contraction if necessary
- Fed funds rate outlook subject to ‘considerable uncertainty’
This is a preview of what Powell will say in his Humphrey Hawkins testimony on June 22.
Not all news on the site expresses the point of view of the site, but we transmit this news automatically and translate it through programmatic technology on the site and not from a human editor.