Dreamville Fest’s death reports were very exaggerated.
Many fans have been disappointed when they heard that it would be the last year of the annual music festival of J. Cole, who has become a favorite of fans in the past five years. However, during a press conference on Thursday, April 3, the organizers of the Raleigh Festival announced that Dreamville Fest would be back, but under different iteration.
“We are going to be there for the coming years,” said Sascha Stone Guttfreund, producer of Dreamville and the Nation. “This is a multi -year agreement, and we are delighted to work with the city of Raleigh together on something new and exciting, and to continue to build on this incredible thing that we have done over the years.”
The director of Raleigh City, Marchell Adams-David, added that the popular festival will probably remain centered on hip-hop, saying to journalists: “We will continue on the same path that has succeeded. Our consumers have told us what they like, and we will try to provide them with this in the next four years. ”
She continued by saying that J. Cole still plans to be strongly involved, whether he decides or not. “We use the Dreamville label to a certain extent,” said Adams-David. “He will obviously be involved, whether or not it is the headlines. It will probably not be an event, but he is a local resident. He is totally attached to this community, and he is completely attached to this festival.”
Cole’s director and trading partner, Ibrahim “IB”, Hamad, had also intervened and said it was important for the Festival to maintain its family atmosphere. “We wanted to keep the feeling of the community,” he said. “We call it our family meeting. I think that many people around the world and the 50 states come, and it is good to be able to do it here in North Carolina. ”
The new festival will remain in Dorothea ten in Raleigh for at least the next four years.
The fifth and last (for the moment) Dreamville festival is this weekend; You can consult the programming here.
The Original Misfits (11:20, outdoor theater)Above and beyond (9:45 am, outdoor theater)Clairo (8:15, outdoor theater)Gustavo…
What happened San Antonio - Five at the bottom, one to go for Gators.Florida beat…
The Trump administration dismissed three USAID workers who were sent to Myanmar to assess how…
Paramus, NJ (AP) - Democratic senator Cory Booker took a version of His record Senate…
By Jake Fenner Posted: 20:13 HAE, April 5, 2025 | Update: 20:13 HAE, April 5,…
San Antonio - The suffocating defense of Houston was suffered a deficit of 14 points…