The Denver Broncos (3-2) are 3.5-point favorites when they host the Las Vegas Raiders (3-2) in an AFC West clash on Sunday, Oct. 17, 2021 at Empower Field at Mile High. The total points are 44.
For more information on betting and fantasy, sign up for the SI Winners Club newsletter.
Odds for Broncos vs. Raiders
On / under insights
- Denver has combined with their opponents to score more than 44 points in one go this season.
- Las Vegas have teamed up with their opponents to score more than 44 points in two games this season.
- The two teams combine for an average of 43 points per game, one less than the over / under in this competition.
- The combined 39.2 points per game these two teams have allowed this season is 4.8 less than the total of 44 in this competition.
- The Broncos’ average game total this season is 42.4, 1.6 points short of Sunday’s 44 over / under.
- The average total of 48.0 PPG in Raiders games this season is 4.0 points above the over / under of this game.
Broncos Statistics and Trends
- Denver has played five games, with three ATS wins.
- The Broncos have been favored 3.5 points or more twice this season and have covered the gap in both of them.
- Denver games this year have touched more than once in five occasions (20%).
- This year, the Broncos are 3.6 points less per game (20.4) than the surrender of the Raiders (24).
- When Denver has more than 24 points, it’s 2-0 ATS and 2-0 overall.
- The Broncos are racking up 357.8 yards per game, 18 more than the 339.8 the Raiders allow per game.
- In games where Denver has over 339.8 yards, the team is 3-1 ATS and 3-1 overall.
- This year, the Broncos have returned the ball four times, one more than the Raiders takeout (3).
- Click on SISportsbook and find the latest spread, moneyline and total for the Denver game with the Raiders.
Raiders Statistics and Trends
- Las Vegas has covered the gap twice this season.
- The Raiders have been underdog by 3.5 points or more three times this season and have covered the spread twice.
- This year’s Las Vegas games have eclipsed the over / under twice on five occasions (40%).
- The Raiders scored 22.6 points per game, 7.4 more than the Broncos’ surrender (15.2).
- When Las Vegas registers more than 15.2 points, it’s 2-1 ATS and 3-0 overall.
- The Raiders are amassing 377 yards per game, 84.6 yards more than the 292.4 the Broncos are giving up.
- When Las Vegas is over 292.4 yards, the team is 2-1 ATS and 3-0 overall.
- This year, the Raiders have four turnovers, two fewer than the Broncos have take out (6).
Overview of the house and the road
- The Broncos are unbeaten ATS (1-0) as a 3.5-point or more home favorites.
- The Broncos’ home games this season are averaging 42.8 points overall, 1.2 short of the over / under this contest (44).
- The Raiders’ average point total in away games this season is 49.3 points, 5.3 more than the over / under in this competition (44).
Powered by Data Skrive.