The families of the star of the NRL Jack of Belin and his friend Callan Sinclair are furious, a former police officer who admitted lying under oath managed to delete his name.
“Bureau A” admitted having given false evidence after taking a stand during the explosive rape trial of St George Illawarra player in the District Court of Wollongong in 2020.
The former senior detective agent testified in the prosecution of Belin after investigating allegations according to which the LNR star and colleague footballer Callan Sinclair had violated a 19 -year -old Wollongong woman in 2018.
The officer, who obtained the order to protect his identity on Wednesday, admitted to having lied about the visualization of the messages of Belin with his lawyer.
The first trial of Belin and Sinclair in the Wollongong trial ended with a jury suspended in November 2020.
During a second trial in Sydney, a jury declared the dragons striker and sincelair not guilty in May 2021 of a chief of sexual assault against the woman.
The jury was unable to make a verdict on the other four accusations, which led the director of public prosecution of New South Wales so as not to carry out a third trial.
The two men had pleaded not guilty of all accusations and still maintained their innocence.
The families of the LNR Jak player from Belin (photo) and his friend Callan Sinclair are furious, a former police officer who should be sentenced to having been lying under oath managed to delete his name

The family of his colleague footballer Callan Sinclair (photo) called the conclusions of an investigation into the way the police managed the rape probe.
Subsequently, the police attached to the command of professional NSW NSW standards began an investigation into the conduct of the officers involved in the case under the Ephemeris strike force.
He made the officer accused of having given evidence under oath riding a perjury.
His lawyer pleaded guilty on his behalf last Wednesday and he will face the conviction later this year.
But the families of M. de Belin and Mr. Sinclair are disappointed that he had his identity suppressed.
“We are relieved that five years since the officer was a first parjured in a court in Wollongong, he finally admitted it and we hope that he will be treated accordingly,” said Mr. Sinclair Gai’s mother to the Sunday Telegraph.
Ms. Sinclair said that it was disappointing to see officer A, who admitted to having violated the law, given anonymity while “our sons who have not violated the law have never been granted by courtesy”.
“They were supposed to be guilty from the start,” she said.
“They were forced to endure the implacable diffusion and the attention of the biased media. They showed courage and dignity during the 60 days and more when they were sitting in this courtroom.

Mr. de Belin’s family previously expressed support for the pursuit of officer A (photo: M. de Belin with his wife Alyce Taylor)
“The officer did not have to do it once. He even composed to grasp his plea.
Ms. Sinclair called for the publication of the results of an investigation into the way the police managed the rape probe.
“For six years, our families have faced the carnage of these false allegations,” she added.
“The conduct of Wollongong detectives involved in this survey was not satisfactory from the start and had an impact on the entire legal proceedings.”
Mr. de Belin’s family previously expressed their support for the pursuit of officer A.
“We are of course disappointed and upset by the three years that have been taken in Jack and our family throughout the process,” wrote Mother Cathy, Father David and Sister Erica De Belin in a new newspaper letter last year.
“It was an incredibly overwhelming and stressful period for us, but we are a very close family and we crossed it together.
“We are so proud of Jack. He has a beautiful woman and children, for whom he is incredibly grateful.
De Belin was withdrawn by the LNR in February 2019, two months after its first indictment, until the emergence of judicial affairs and missed two complete seasons of the LNR.