The Dallas Cowboys (4-1) are favored by 3.5 points as they try to maintain their four-game winning streak in a clash with the New England Patriots (2-3) on Sunday, October 17, 2021 at Gillette Stadium . The game has an over / under of 51.5 points.
For more information on betting and fantasy, sign up for the SI Winners Club newsletter.
Odds for the Cowboys vs. the Patriots
On / under insights
- Dallas and their opponents have surpassed the current total of 51.5 points in four of five games (80%) this season.
- New England games are yet to exceed 51.5 points this season.
- Sunday’s over / under is 1.7 points lower than the combined 53.2 points per game average of the two teams.
- The combined 41.8 points per game these two teams have allowed this season is 9.7 less than the total of 51.5 in this competition.
- The Cowboys games this season are averaging 52.6 points, 1.1 points higher than Sunday’s over / under.
- The average 43.7 PPG in Patriots games this season is 7.8 points lower than this game’s over / under.
Cowboy statistics and trends
- Dallas is undefeated ATS this season.
- The Cowboys are 3-0 ATS when favored by 3.5 points or more this season.
- Dallas games this year have eclipsed the over / under on 80% of their chances (four times in five games with a set point total).
- This year, the Cowboys are accumulating 15.6 more points per game (34) than the Patriots allow (18.4).
- Dallas is 5-0 ATS and 4-1 overall this season when the team scores over 18.4 points.
- The Cowboys are averaging 439.6 yards per game, 122 more yards than the 317.6 the Patriots give up per game.
- When Dallas is over 317.6 yards, the team is 5-0 ATS and 4-1 overall.
- This year, the Cowboys have five turnovers, one less than the Patriots have to take (6).
- Click on SISportsbook and find the latest spread, moneyline and total for the Dallas game with the Patriots.
Patriots stats and trends
- So far this season, New England have had two ATS wins.
- The Patriots have been underdog by 3.5 points or more once this year and have covered the gap.
- New England games this year have eclipsed the over / under once on five occasions (20%).
- The Patriots are 4.2 fewer points per game (19.2) than the Cowboys allow (23.4).
- New England are 1-1 ATS and 2-0 overall in games when they score over 23.4 points.
- The Patriots are averaging 319.8 yards per game, 70.6 yards short of the 390.4 the Cowboys allow.
- The Patriots have nine giveaways this season, while the Cowboys have 12 takeaways.
Overview of the house and the road
- At home this year, New England have an ATS win and are 0-3 overall.
- At home, as underdogs of 3.5 points or more, the Patriots are winless ATS (0-1).
- This season, in three home games, New England has not touched the top.
- The Patriots’ home games this season are averaging 45.5 points overall, 6.0 down from this outing’s over / under (51.5).
- This season, the Cowboys away games are averaging 53.8 points, which is 2.3 more than this game’s over / under (51.5).
Powered by Data Skrive.