Clinton County Sheriff’s Reports – Wilmington News Journal
WILMINGTON— The following information comes from incident reports provided by the Clinton County Sheriff’s Office. All those arrested are presumed innocent until eventually found guilty by a court.
The sheriff’s office recently prI looked at these reports:
• At 1:40 a.m. on November 16, deputies responded to the 4400 block of US 68 South in Wilmington/Union Township in reference to a fire. According to the report, deputies arrived and located a burning shed behind the building. The Wilmington Fire Department arrived and extinguished the fire to the best of their abilities. Deputies believe it was arson. No suspects have been listed.
• At 4:19 p.m. on November 16, deputies received a report of criminal/endangerment damage to a campground on State Route 350 West in Clarksville. The report says $300 in damage was done to “other property.” A 47-year-old Clarksville woman has been listed as a suspect.
• At 5:31 p.m. on November 15, a 31-year-old woman wanted to make a harassment report by telecommunication. The report lists a 31-year-old man from Port William as a suspect. The report also states that the incident took place between November 4 and 15.
• At 4:07 p.m. on November 15, a 67-year-old woman from Midland reported the unauthorized use of her motor vehicle. A 46-year-old woman from Blanchester has been listed as a suspect. No other details were listed.
• At 9:21 a.m. on November 16, a 40-year-old man from Wilmington reported that his identity was being used in an attempted fraudulent claim for unemployment compensation.
Contact John Hamilton at 937-382-2574