WILMINGTON— The following report is compiled using a decision report provided by the Clinton County Municipal Court. The information includes the defendant’s name, age, place of residence if listed, charges filed, fine, assessed court costs, jail time, and any special conditions. An appointed acting judge currently oversees the court, which enforces the law in criminal misdemeanor cases.
Here is the continuation of the list of those who pleaded guilty or were found guilty between October 17 and October 21:
• Rebecca Gentry, 41, of Wilmington, driving while intoxicated, sentenced to 60 days in jail (suspended), $500 fine, estimated court costs of $170. The offense was amended from an OVI charge. Gentry must participate in two years of probation without declaration. If he complies, the court will suspend $250 of the fine. ALS released. A traffic light violation was dismissed.
• Nicholas Dewalt, 29, of Jamestown, OVI, sentenced to three days in jail, fined $675 and $170 in court costs. Dewalt must complete a three-day residential driving intervention program. ALS released. If he complies, the court will suspend $300 of the fine.
• Jeremiah Furnas, 34, of Wilmington, aggravated trespassing, $500 fine, court costs estimated at $170.
• Stephen Taylor, 31, of Sabina, criminal damages, $300 fine, court costs assessed at $170.
• Shawn Webb, 48, of Sabina, drug paraphernalia, $100 fine, court costs estimated at $170.
• Tammy Jones, 44, of Blanchester, theft, $200 fine, court costs estimated at $170.
• Jorden Widen, 19, of Galloway, going 108 in a 70 mph speed zone, fined $100, assessed court costs of $175.
• Kayjean Howard, 31, of Wilmington, driving under suspension, $150 fine, court costs estimated at $170.
• Melvin Dulin, 40, of Cincinnati, going 99 in a 70 mph speed zone, fined $130, assessed court costs of $170. The case was dropped by Dulin.
• Kyron Marlin, 47, of East Cleveland, going 100 in a 70 mph speed zone, fined $130, assessed court costs of $180. The case was dropped by Marlin.
Contact John Hamilton at 937-382-2574