WILMINGTON— The following report is compiled using a decision report provided by the Clinton County Municipal Court. The information includes the defendant’s name, age, place of residence if listed, charges filed, fine, assessed court costs, jail time, and any special conditions. An appointed acting judge currently oversees the court, which enforces the law in criminal misdemeanor cases.
The following list includes those who pleaded guilty or were found guilty between December 5 and December 9:
• Matthew Fulton, 36, of Wilmington, two counts of receiving stolen property, sentenced to 360 days in jail, assessed $340 in court costs. Fulton is to have no contact with the victim. A Driving While Suspended – Failure to Appear/Pay Fees and a Taillight Violation were dismissed.
• Michael D. Brown, 36, of Washington Courthouse, OVI-suspension, left-center violation, sentenced to 180 days in jail (177 days suspended), license suspended Dec. 6, 2022-Dec. 5 2023, fine of $530, legal costs assessed at $170. Brown must not commit any more offenses for two years.
• John Hasdorff, 68, of Wilmington, violating a restraining order, sentenced to 180 days in jail (suspended), fined $500, $170 in court costs. Hasdorff must have no contact with the victim or anyone subject to the protection order. Hasdorff must also be free from offenses for two years and participate in unreported probation. A threatening accusation was dismissed.
• Charlotte Noren, 23, of Franklin, assault, sentenced to 180 days in jail (suspended), $500 fine, estimated court costs of $170. Noren must participate in supervised probation and have no contact with the victims. If he complies, the court will suspend $250 of the fine. A trespassing charge was dismissed.
• Chad Ingles Jr, 30, of Sabina, possession of drug paraphernalia, sentenced to 90 days in jail (83 days suspended), $250 fine, estimated court costs of $170. Ingles must be free of any further offenses for two years and must serve probation without a statement. A disorderly conduct charge was dismissed.
• Caleb Davis, 31, of New Vienna, driving while intoxicated, sentenced to 60 days in jail (suspended), $500 fine, estimated court costs of $175. The offense was amended from an OVI charge. Davis must complete a three-day residential driver intervention program and two years of unreported probation. If he complies, the court will suspend $250 of the fine. ALS released.
• Zachary Burge, 37, of Orient, disorderly conduct, sentenced to 30 days in jail (suspended), $250 fine, $170 court costs. The offense was changed from a drug paraphernalia charge. Burge must be free of any further offenses for two years and participate in probation without reporting.
• Austin Chance, 28, of Sabina, disorderly conduct, $30 fine, court costs estimated at $170. The offense was changed from an assault charge.
• Darrell Campbell, 38, of Clarksville, possession of marijuana, assessed court costs of $170.
Contact John Hamilton at 937-382-2574