Clinton County Municipal Court Reports
WILMINGTON— The following report is compiled using a decision report provided by the Clinton County Municipal Court. The information includes the defendant’s name, age, place of residence if listed, charges filed, fine, assessed court costs, jail time, and any special conditions. An appointed acting judge currently oversees the court, which enforces the law in criminal misdemeanor cases.
The following list includes those who pleaded guilty or were found guilty between March 20 and March 24:
• Robert Bleska Jr., 50, two counts of trespassing, sentenced to 210 days in jail (175 days suspended), $150 fine, $349 court costs. Bleska must participate in a period of supervised probation and must have no contact with the scene of the incident.
• Cortlend Mason, 34, of Clermont, OVI, sentenced to 180 days in jail (165 days suspended), license suspended from March 22, 2023 to March 22, 2024, fine of $750, court costs estimated at $170. Mason must attend probation report and must complete a 90 program at Genesis. ALS released. Driving privileges granted as of April 7. Additional charges of drug paraphernalia, driving under suspension – failure to appear/pay a fine, improper backing, and seat belt violation were dismissed.
• Ricky Taylor, 49, of Port William, theft, sentenced to 180 days in jail (170 days suspended), $100 fine, $170 court costs. Taylor must serve two years of probation without a statement and must pay $250 in restitution to the victim.
• Joyce Skeens, 54, of Sabina, OVI, sentenced to 180 days in jail (suspended), license suspended from March 22, 2023 to March 21, 2024, fine $1,075, court costs estimated at $170. Skeens is to participate in unrelated probation. If he complies, the court will suspend $375 of the fine. ALS released. Driving privileges were granted as of April 3. Additional charges of key skipping, high OVI testing and failure to check were dismissed.
• Malik Rollins, 28, of Wilmington, disorderly conduct, sentenced to 30 days in jail (29 days suspended), $150 fine, $170 court costs. Rollins is to be free of any further offenses for a year and be monitored on unreported probation. Rollins is to have no contact with the scene of the incident for a year.
• Joel Harris, 39, of Wilmington, trespassing, sentenced to 30 days in jail (suspended), $150 fine, $170 court costs. Harris must participate in supervised probation. A formal commercial obstruction charge was dismissed.
• Jevon Bays-King, 20, of Wilmington, drug paraphernalia, $100 fine, court costs estimated at $170.
• Sean McKeehan, 27, of Wilmington, driving under suspension-failure to reinstate, expired tags, $450 fine, estimated court costs of $170. The cases were dropped by McKeehan.
• Of Aren Holston, 21, of Englewood, driving under suspension – failure to appear/pay fine, $250 fine, court costs assessed at $195. The case was dropped by Holston.
• Quentin Davis, 21, of Trotwood, drug paraphernalia, $100 fine, court costs estimated at $170. The case was dropped by Davis.
• Jeremy Whicker, 36, of Blanchester, disorderly conduct, $65 fine, court costs estimated at $170. The case was dropped by Whicker.
Contact John Hamilton at 937-382-2574