Clinton County Municipal Court Reports
WILMINGTON— The following report is compiled using a decision report provided by the Clinton County Municipal Court. The information includes the defendant’s name, age, place of residence if listed, charges filed, fine, assessed court costs, jail time, and any special conditions. An appointed acting judge currently oversees the court, which enforces the law in criminal misdemeanor cases.
The following list includes those who pleaded guilty or were found guilty between December 27 and December 30:
• Rose Russell, 39, of Wilmington, trespassing, sentenced to 180 days in jail (suspended), assessed $170 in court costs. Russell must have no contact with the scene of the incident.
• Dylan Viviano, 24, of Martinsville, reckless operation, sentenced to 60 days in jail (suspended), $500 fine, court costs assessed at $170. The offense was amended from an OVI charge. Viviano must complete a three-day non-residential driver intervention program and participate in two years of reporting probation. If he complies, the court will suspend $250 of the fine. A $100 voucher is credited. ALS released. The additional charges of not having a driver’s license and driving under financial suspension were dismissed.
• Mykal Montgomery, 25, of Wilmington, possession of drug paraphernalia, obstructing official business, sentenced to 60 days in jail (suspended), $105 fine, estimated court costs of $340. The “obstruction” offense was changed from a charge of resisting arrest. Montgomery must participate in supervised probation. A drug paraphernalia charge was dismissed.
• Trisha Yeager, 34, of Sabina, driving an intoxicated vehicle, sentenced to 30 days in jail (15 days suspended), $500 fine, $170 court costs. Additional charges of possession of drug paraphernalia and two counts of drug paraphernalia were dismissed.
• Christopher Anspach, 45, of Blanchester, driving under suspension, traffic control violation, sentenced to 30 days in jail (suspended), assessed $170 in court costs. Anspach must participate in a period of supervised probation.
• Kendall McKee, 35, of Wilmington, assault, sentenced to 30 days in jail (suspended), $100 fine, estimated court costs of $170.
• Amanda Houseman, 37, of Clarksville, disorderly conduct, sentenced to ten days in jail (suspended).
• Skyler Blair, 22, of Sabina, drug paraphernalia, $50 fine, court costs estimated at $170.
• Issiah Scott, 19, of Wilmington, reckless operation, going 80 in a 55 mph speed zone, $50 fine, court costs assessed at $170.
• Christopher Fuson, 44, of Peebles, dummy recording, imposed court costs of $170.
• Nicholas Swartz, 19, of Maineville, going 95 in a 70 mph speed zone, fined $130, assessed court costs of $170. The case was dropped by Swartz.
• Thomas Smith Jr., 45, of Columbus, going 93 in a 70 mph speed zone, fined $130, assessed court costs of $170. The case was dropped by Smith.
• Sebastian Friend, 29, trespassing. The condemnation remained.
• Jerry Goldie, 46, trespassing. The condemnation remained.
• Jessica Smith, 30, trespassing. The condemnation remained.
Contact John Hamilton at 937-382-2574