Oddsmakers project the Arizona Cardinals (5-0) to fight in an attempt to extend their five-game winning streak as they are just 3-point underdogs in a clash against the Cleveland Browns (3-2) on Sunday , October 17, 2021 at FirstEnergy Stadium. The contest over / under is 49.5.
For more information on betting and fantasy, sign up for the SI Winners Club newsletter.
Odds for the Browns vs the Cardinals
On / under insights
- Cleveland’s games this season have topped 49.5 points three out of five times.
- Arizona games are over 49.5 points on four of five occasions this season.
- The two teams combine for an average of 59.8 points per game, 10.3 more than the over / under in this competition.
- The over / under of this contest is 7.7 points over the 41.8 that these two teams combine to allow per game this season.
- The Browns and their opponents are averaging 49.2 points per game, 0.3 less than Sunday’s total.
- In 2020, games involving the Cardinals averaged 51.6 points, 2.1 more than the set over / under in this contest.
Brown statistics and trends
- Cleveland has three ATS wins in five games this year.
- The Browns have been favored 3 or more points twice this season and have covered the lead in one of them.
- Cleveland’s games this year have eclipsed the over / under three times on five occasions (60%).
- The Browns are 9.4 more points per game (28.4) than the Cardinals (19).
- Cleveland is 2-2 ATS and 2-2 overall this season when the team scores over 19 points.
- The Browns are averaging 64.2 more yards per game (417.6) than the Cardinals per game (353.4).
- In games Cleveland produces over 353.4 yards, the team is 2-2 ATS and 2-2 overall.
- This year, the Browns have four turnovers, six fewer than the Cardinals have to take (10).
- Click on SISportsbook and find the latest spread, moneyline and total for the Cleveland game with the Cardinals.
Cardinals statistics and trends
- Arizona have four ATS wins in five games this season.
- This year, the Cardinals won the ATS in their only game as an underdog by 3 points or more.
- Arizona’s games this season have topped the total on two of five occasions (40%).
- The Cardinals accumulate 8.6 more points per game (31.4) than the surrender of the Browns (22.8).
- When Arizona has more than 22.8 points, it’s 3-1 ATS and 4-0 overall.
- The Cardinals are adding 114.4 more yards per game (413.2) than the Browns give up per game (298.8).
- In games that Arizona amass over 298.8 yards, the team is 4-1 ATS and 5-0 overall.
- This season, the Cardinals have returned the ball five times, one more than the Browns’ takeaway (4).
Overview of the house and the road
- At home, the Browns have an ATS victory (1-1) as a 3-point or more favorites.
- The Browns’ average home game total this season is 46.5 points, down 3.0 from this game’s over / under (49.5).
- Arizona are 3-0 overall and are unbeaten ATS on the road.
- On the outside, the Cardinals are unbeaten ATS (1-0) as an underdog by 3 points or more.
- In three away games this year, Arizona has exceeded the total once.
- This season, the Cardinals’ away games are averaging 53.0 points, which is 3.5 more than this game’s over / under (49.5).
Powered by Data Skrive.