Top teams from opposing divisions meet when the AFC East-leading Buffalo Bills (4-1) hit the field as a 5.5-point favorite against the Tennessee Titans, leading AFC South (3-2) on Monday, October 18, 2021 at Stade Nissan. The game has an over / under of 54 points.
For more information on betting and fantasy, sign up for the SI Winners Club newsletter.
Odds for Bills vs. Titans
On / under insights
- Buffalo combined with its opponents to amass over 54 points in three of six games this season.
- Tennessee games are over 54 points on two occasions this season.
- Monday’s total is 6.8 points lower than the combined 60.8 points per game average of the two teams.
- The combined 38.8 points per game these two teams have allowed this season is 15.2 less than the 54 over / under in this competition.
- The Bills and their opponents are averaging 49.0 points per game, 5.0 less than Monday’s total.
- The 54 in this game is 4.4 points above the Titans’ average total of 49.6 this season.
Invoice statistics and trends
- Buffalo has five ATS wins in five games this season.
- The Bills have covered the lead twice this season when they were favored by 5.5 points or more (in three chances).
- Buffalo’s games this year have topped the total on two of six occasions (33.3%).
- The Bills are averaging 34.4 points per game, 8.4 more than the Titans’ surrender per game (26).
- Buffalo is 5-0 ATS and 4-0 overall in games when scoring over 26 points.
- The Bills are averaging 33 more yards per game (410.4) than the Titans are giving up per game (377.4).
- In games where Buffalo accumulates more than 377.4 yards, the team is 4-0 ATS and 3-0 overall.
- This year, the Bills have returned the ball four times, while the Titans have forced four.
- Click on SISportsbook and find the latest spread, moneyline and total for the Buffalo game with the Titans.
Titans Statistics and Trends
- In Tennessee’s five games this year, he has three ATS wins.
- The Titans have been 5.5 points or more underdogs once this season and have covered the gap.
- Tennessee’s games this season have topped the total on three of five occasions (60%).
- The Titans are scoring 26.4 points per game, 13.6 more than the Bills giving up (12.8).
- When Tennessee is over 12.8 points, it’s 3-2 ATS and 3-2 overall.
- The Titans are racking up 389.2 yards per game, 137.4 yards more than the 251.8 the Bills allow.
- When Tennessee is over 251.8 yards, the team is 3-1 ATS and 3-1 overall.
- This year, the Titans have seven turnovers, eight fewer than the Bills have take out (15).
Overview of the house and the road
- This season, the Titans’ home games are averaging 50.5 points, 3.5 short of the over / under in this contest (54).
- This season in away games, Buffalo is 3-0 ATS and 3-0 overall.
- This season, in three away games, Buffalo has struck more than once.
- This season, the Bills’ away games are averaging 52.3 points, 1.7 short of this outing’s over / under (54).
Powered by Data Skrive.